Cooler Master N600 review, best <$100 case?

GhettoUnboxings

Yeah, we're back! This time with a new voice-over guy.

What do you guys think about him? Is he the one to keep?

We take a look at the Cooler Master N600, a very versitile case in the <$100 segment.

Next up: the Logitech G602 wich we are testing as we speak.

If you have any questions or comments I'll be happy to answer!

Are you advertising your channel? I am not sure if that is allowed... 

I really like the front mesh. With led fans it looks fantastic. And i like side panel also.

The n series is awesome. I wanna try the n400, ive built nearly 10 pcs in the n200 and the n600, both cases are great

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I really like the front mesh. With led fans it looks fantastic. And i like side panel also.

Not allowed but I believe It's completely ok to post s video review on the reviews section

Also nifty Looking case

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

I really don't think so, we're not asking to follow or anything like that.

The mesh is not only nice looking, but the temps are looking pretty good compared to other cases as well.

Wouldn't mind seeing something abit more detailed when it comes to a review. You barely look at the inside of the case apart from drive mounts, no look at the cable management area round the back etc.

We aimed to keep this video under 3 minutes, but we might do a full on review when we finish building our new and permanent studio.

This video was pretty improvised and shot on my phone because our DSLR is out for repairs.

The n series is awesome. I wanna try the n400, ive built nearly 10 pcs in the n200 and the n600, both cases are great

This was our first time with a case from the N series, and I'm looking forward to trying the other ones.

I really like all the options you get in this case, you can mount nearly anything in it.