Help pick a new Camcorder

Looking for a camcorder that will do good 720p in bad lighting (fluorescent against a black/white background). Preferably ~$300 CAD, willing to look at options up to ~$500 CAD. The option of 1080p would be nice to have, but not necessary. The use case is recording of church services, so the less config required for the volunteers the better, point and shoot essentially. Currently we run component video to a recorder box, so a camera with the same I/O capability in that regard would be great. I know little to nothing about cameras but here are a few that I was looking at, any other suggestions are welcome.

http://www.shopgentec.ca/p/cx405-handycam-with-exmor-r-cmos-sensor

http://estore.canon.ca/shop/en-CA/catalog/camcorders/consumer-camcorders/VIXIA-HF-R700-Bundle-with-Case-and-Memory-Card-Bundle#.WHQ0LRsrKUk?pubID=61525&avad=80321_cd7aa903&al_affid=61525

17 hours ago, Brodur said:

Just go to a camera store, explain to them the type of connections you need and ask them which cameras have those connections.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.  And with strange aeons even death may die. - The Call of Cthulhu

A university is not a "safe space". If you need a safe space, leave, go home, hug your teddy & suck your thumb until ready for university.  - Richard Dawkins

On 1/15/2017 at 5:22 AM, AkiraDaarkst said:

Just go to a camera store, explain to them the type of connections you need and ask them which cameras have those connections.

The problem being I live in the ass end of nowhere, the nearest camera store is almost 2 hours away and that is really not worth it for my volunteer position. I was hoping somebody here would have some insight to share.

4 hours ago, Brodur said:

The problem being I live in the ass end of nowhere, the nearest camera store is almost 2 hours away and that is really not worth it for my volunteer position. I was hoping somebody here would have some insight to share.

You can also try calling the store or even better, go to B&H website where they have a live chat support service where you can describe what you are looking for and they will provide some solutions.  Even if you don't buy from them in the end.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.  And with strange aeons even death may die. - The Call of Cthulhu

A university is not a "safe space". If you need a safe space, leave, go home, hug your teddy & suck your thumb until ready for university.  - Richard Dawkins