Valve ignores the community of its most popular game!!!

Hmm but couldnt valve atleast just say officially that no diretide this year? So much happened and they still opt to just stay silent ....

Heard Valve dont give a sh*t about Facec*ck... Most popular and known game by Valve is Half Life. Dota is popular because its free...

Im gonna side with console peasants here - some PC gamers are f*cktards...

So u say DOTA is popular just because its free eh?

I do play a lot of games but i haven't seen a tournament of this standard yet

http://www.dota2.com/international/home/overview/

and i haven't seen any other game where ppl commit to transactions as high as 15000 USD for some in game courier which were supposed to be micro transactions .....

I read about all the stupid stuff people did just because of this

Humanity really makes me sad sometimes ...

EDIT: FYI what I mostly think about are those who wrote bad reviews giving Dota 2 lowest score possible so that their Metacritic droppet quite a lot

Ryzen 7 5800X     Corsair H115i Platinum     ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)     G.Skill Trident Z 3600CL16 (@3800MHzCL16 and other tweaked timings)     

MSI RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio    Corsair HX850     WD Black SN850 1TB     Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB     Samsung 840 EVO 500GB     Acer XB271HU 27" 1440p 165hz G-Sync     ASUS ProArt PA278QV     LG C8 55"     Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X Glass     Logitech G915      Logitech MX Vertical      Steelseries Arctis 7 Wireless 2019      Windows 10 Pro x64

I feel the response is childish but to be honest, Valve deserve the criticism.

They promised this event for months and months and while other games *cough* tf2 *cough* got a halloween update, Dota 2 got pushed aside.

I feel the community has every right to criticize Valve, considering the community now probably contributes more content to Dota 2 than Valve itself.

It just shows Valve's one big weakness, Lack of PR.

I personaly think games like league and dota2 should die in a fire. They are no longer games that you can play for fun and then there is the online comunity on both games....

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Double post
Next time ask it to be moved

I double posted my b

Paintball meet up KD 7(8?)/1 + one capture 

dat duckface doe 

Double post

Paintball meet up KD 7(8?)/1 + one capture 

dat duckface doe 

I personaly think games like league and dota2 should die in a fire. They are no longer games that you can play for fun and then there is the online comunity on both games....

That's true for any game, the larger the amount of players, the larger the group of people you see portrayed negatively. The same thing goes for call of duty, I don't like the game play or style of the game, but it's not to say it wasn't a great or well made game. Even on there you've of course got 12 yearold rages, but there's also the group of people who aren't that. They just aren't heard about even though there's more of them, because people remember negative experiences more then positive and negativity feeds on social media. Any large gaming community has bad seeds. In a game of league of legends, that's usually 1 per game or two. One in 10 people or One in 20 people, being an annoying ass isn't bad odds compared to how people are in real life, and the amount of people who play league, on top of the fact that people think it's a game so take it less serious in the first place. Dota 2 isn't a bad game at all, I enjoy playing both, but league is easier to play, making the small amount of time i have to play more entertaining, as well as the first MOBA I played, so my group of friends who I enjoy playing with, plays this also.

Edit: It's always fun to make fun of the opposing team because that's what people do, but if you step back, and look with an open mind, and unbiased opinion, most games that have millions of players are great. That's how they get them.

DoTA LoL

CoD BF

WoW GW2

All good games. I prefer some over others, because that's my play style.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So u say DOTA is popular just because its free eh?

I do play a lot of games but i haven't seen a tournament of this standard yet

http://www.dota2.com/international/home/overview/

and i haven't seen any other game where ppl commit to transactions as high as 15000 USD for some in game courier which were supposed to be micro transactions .....

It was same with TF2 going F2P with microtransactions to buy gear to it. Team Fortress 2 when went to F2P was instant kill for that game.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Double post

Double post

Sorry i didnt know that posts could be moved will do so in future sorry :)

Can this thread please be locked/deleted? This is not news, nor is it anything anyone should care about. I feel bad for the world that these actions even occurred.

No one outside of the god awful DOTA community give any fucks about this.

When I read the title... I expected this to be about one of there other titles, lol.

Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | I7 930 2.80GHz(stock) | Noctua NH-D14 | 6GB Corsair @ 1600 | Sapphire 5850 Toxic Edition 1GB | Corsair TX750W | Corsair C70 black |<p>Collection of Parts for next build: Corsair 760T | Windows 7 Pro | Corsair AX850 |http://jond7.deviantart.com/ - https://www.facebook.com/JonD7

Can this thread please be locked/deleted? This is not news, nor is it anything anyone should care about. I feel bad for the world that these actions even occurred.

Well it was news for Forbes....... sorry to know that it is of no importance to you ..

No one outside of the god awful DOTA community give any fucks about this.

But you just gave a fuck about it by posting a comment don't u think?

But you just gave a fuck about it by posting a comment don't u think?

No, I don't care about this, either.

spamming is just the internets version of an unorganised riot.

we should call the online police... oh wait.

Spoiler

Gaming/Engineering PC: -i7 6700K, 4-4.2GHz "Eleanor" -ASUS ROG HERO VIII MOBO -16GB DDR4 3000MHz Corsair (2x8GB) -Gigabyte Windforce 980Ti OC edition (1405MHz GPU clock) -H110i GT Corsair CPU Water cooler -980GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD -Corsair 450D ATX Case -RM850i Corsair PSU (Modular) -28” 4K Samsung -27” 1080p Samsung 

I hate unreasonable lil shits who think they can get anything and all they need to do is cry about it all over. If you are not happy about a company, make/write a sensible article/text to them. If everybody did that like human beings, I am pretty sure they would get better feedback from Valve and would get approval from everyone else.

The point it is at now, even if they promised you the sun, you look like retards and people are thinking your cause is worthless.

Btw when I use "you/your" or anything I don't mean the OP or anyone in particular in this thread. I am refering to "the retard" doing this unreasonable crap. If the hat fits you then ... learn to grow up.

Pathetic people doing pathetic things. All I can say about little kids spamming. 

I hate unreasonable lil shits who think they can get anything and all they need to do is cry about it all over. If you are not happy about a company, make/write a sensible article/text to them. If everybody did that like human beings, I am pretty sure they would get better feedback from Valve and would get approval from everyone else.

The point it is at now, even if they promised you the sun, you look like retards and people are thinking your cause is worthless.

Btw when I use "you/your" or anything I don't mean the OP or anyone in particular in this thread. I am refering to "the retard" doing this unreasonable crap. If the hat fits you then ... learn to grow up.

Sadly if u know anything about Valve then they are super secretive about what they do and their communication with the community is absolutely Nil, thats what led to the outbreak i guess but its all resolved now Valve being awesome again!!! CHEERS!!!

I hear a lot about little kids spamming and being immature..

Even though its much more likely to be immature grown ups 21-42 in parents basements organizing "raids" on peoples facebook shouting "Give Diretide"

And thinking that they are 4chans oldfags xD

Yarrrr, ye be warned lily-livered scallywags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLMJpHihykI#t=93