Standard FHD monitor under $200

Edward.s

i,m looking for a normal monitor that isn't gonna blow my wallet. just standard 1080p, reasonable response time under $200 

here is some that i found which seems to be good. 

AOC i2367FH

AOC CG2460PF 

Acer GN246HL 

Dell S2316H 

What do you guys think ?

also is it possible to 'overclock' a monitor using laptop ? currently i'm using Lenovo y700 with 960M. 

4 hours ago, SCGazelle said:

The Acer GN you listed is nice and so is the Asus VG (http://pcpartpicker.com/product/CMCrxr/asus-vg245h-240-75hz-monitor-vg245h)

And you can overclock using a laptop.

just checked, local store doesn't seem to sell it :/ . got any other recommendation ? 

the acer one seems nice but not sure if  getting 144hz will be worth it, pretty sure my laptop cant run games at that fps 

6 minutes ago, Edward.s said:

just checked, local store doesn't seem to sell it :/ . got any other recommendation ? 

the acer one seems nice but not sure if  getting 144hz will be worth it, pretty sure my laptop cant run games at that fps 

The Dell one is also good. I don't know that exact model but it should be good. It probably will have the best colour out of the bunch. If you can't take advantage of the higher hz than I would get the Dell. Does the store you are going to get it from have a website that I could check what they have?

not a website but here you go. its in SGD, so around SGD$300

Untitled.png