NZXT Noctis 450 ROG on MSI Mystic Light

Go to solution Solved by Adman420,

It looks like the N450 has a standard 4-pin RGB connection on their RGB hub.  Since the Z270 Gaming M5 has the 4-pin RGB header, and it comes with an 80cm cable, I'd say they're compatible.  It says it works best with the ASUS Aura Sync Technology, but I'm sure it'll be compatible with MSI Mystic Light Sync.  noice combo btw

N450 ROG clip.png

MSI mystic light is their RGB motherboard lighting, multiple boards have them. Which motherboard is this?

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

3 hours ago, Castdeath97 said:

MSI mystic light is their RGB motherboard lighting, multiple boards have them. Which motherboard is this?

MSI Z270 Gaming M5

12 minutes ago, CoinDuckling369 said:

MSI Z270 Gaming M5

Will fit, its an ATX board and the noctis takes ATX boards. 

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

It looks like the N450 has a standard 4-pin RGB connection on their RGB hub.  Since the Z270 Gaming M5 has the 4-pin RGB header, and it comes with an 80cm cable, I'd say they're compatible.  It says it works best with the ASUS Aura Sync Technology, but I'm sure it'll be compatible with MSI Mystic Light Sync.  noice combo btw

N450 ROG clip.png

On 12-1-2017 at 9:57 PM, Adman420 said:

N450 ROG clip.png

Thanks, I'll buy that case :)