Why no great matx cases world?

I have one question for the world of computers.... Why are there no great Micro ATX cases with a side window, at least 2x 3.5 drive bays, room for a full custom water loop with 2x 280mm radiators and without being massive?

OK with that out of the way I am planning to make my next build with the new asus strix z270 micro atx motherboard (newegg:N82E16813132929)and have been looking at the Phanteks Enthoo (newegg:9SIAAM145C4541) and the corsair obsidian 350D (newegg:N82E16811139021) and there both "good" cases but both have there game braking flaws for me like the phantek case like great, but apparently the top 140mm fans may as well not exist with the poor airflow, and I may need to take out the 3.25 drive cage for the front if I want the front radiator (unconfirmed) a total game breaker for me, ware as the corsair looks nice but not as nice as the phantek but the air flow would not be a issue but I have the same problem as with the phantek of if I want the front radiator I have no drive bays...

so I ask, does anyone know of a great matx case with a window that looks nice, has room for 2x 280mm radiators, and at least 2x 3.5 drive bays?

micro atx is only just becoming "mainstream" give it a couple of years and you'll have all the choice 

I lurk a lot

13 minutes ago, Gonio said:

Check the Cooler master master case pro 3. Is a mATX case that actually has all you ask for.

Was just about to post that here xD. You can also get smexy tempered glass panels on them too :3

I was thinking about doing a mATX case for when I go to uni. Currently got the Phanteks Evolv ATX tempered Glass and i love it! so i looked at the phanteks evolv mATX case and the only thing thats putting me off is the crappy side window that hardly shows any of the hardware inside.

However the Case Pro 3 does look like a very good option with the tempered glass panel that you can buy xD would it fit a GTX 1080 with the res, pumps, slim rad etc?

Woudl say it can yes. For a mATX it is a rather large one. But if you are a bit creative I am sure it can fit plenty.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Basic PC parts guide

PSU Tier list

3 hours ago, Gonio said:

Check the Cooler master master case pro 3

Thank! This is what I have been looking for!   why didn't I think of looking here..... self contemplating.....