CRASH DIAGNOSIS , Might be PSU Related

NikolaStama

I'm experiencing really frustrating crashes when I play CS:GO so I was wondering if you could help me diagnose the problem. Mid match my game just freezes , i hear a lot of noise in my headphones , sometimes it comes up with an error - Error loading swf something. After that it reboots and says "Select a boot device" until I restart again and it boots to Windows. I have a shitty LC Power 600W PSU so i'm wondering if that could be the cause of my issue. But what bugs me is that I think that when it's PSU related it should just shut down , not freeze and sometimes put up an error? So it might also be the GPU ? Please help me.

Edit : Sometimes when it reboots it performs a chkdsk and recovers a lot of orphaned files , idk what that means. And sometimes when it crashes when i try to ctrl+alt+del it just displays a lot of errors and continues to reboot.

Sounds more like a hard drive/ssd(whichever you're using) issue

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

1 minute ago, RKRiley said:

i agree you should test the smart values of your hdd/sdd

6 minutes ago, losBaumos said:

i agree you should test the smart values of your hdd/sdd

7 minutes ago, RKRiley said:

I thought about that , I'm using a Kingston 240GB SSD , I ran their tool and it said everything is okay. I also linked the export.

Screenshot_1.png

Smart export.txt

I also don't know why It would only be crashing while Playing CS:GO if it's an SSD issue?

Could be some data is corrupted. But have you checked and reseat all your cables?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Basic PC parts guide

PSU Tier list

2 minutes ago, Gonio said:

Could be some data is corrupted. But have you checked and reseat all your cables?

Yes , I have dismantled the entire PC twice now , everything is where it should be .

I uninstalled Intel's Rapid Storage driver and it seems to be gone for now , I will report back.

38 minutes ago, NikolaStama said:

I uninstalled Intel's Rapid Storage driver and it seems to be gone for now , I will report back.

Still getting the error , no loud sound and freezing - Errot loading swf file

12 minutes ago, NikolaStama said:

Still getting the error , no loud sound and freezing - Errot loading swf file

Have you tried verifying the game cache through Steam? A quick google search shows that to fix it for some people.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

1 hour ago, RKRiley said:

Have you tried verifying the game cache through Steam? A quick google search shows that to fix it for some people.

Yes , I have , multiple times but it still happens.

I am experiencing issues ONLY when i play csgo , sometimes mid game my pc crashes displaying an error message - failed to load swf file or something like that and when rebooting says please select a boot device untill I restart again. Today the error in the picture came up . I ran kingstons tool and everything seemed to be ok. Often when it reboots it performs a chkdsk and recovers orphaned files and indexes. Please help me . This doesn't seem to happen outside of csgo. Before it happens I hear scratching noises in my headphones and the sound goes off right before it freezes or reboots

DSC_0032.JPG

10 minutes ago, pwn_intended said:

Have you tried re-installing CSGO?

I've reinstalled the entire OS recently , it used to happen before as well , I'm going to re install it again but I don't thibk that's the reason , any other thoughts???

I am experiencing issues ONLY when i play csgo , sometimes mid game my pc crashes displaying an error message - "failed to load swf file" or something like that and when rebooting says "please select a boot device" untill I restart again.

Today the error in the picture came up . I ran Kingstons SSD tool and everything seemed to be ok. Often when it reboots it performs a chkdsk and recovers orphaned files and indexes.

This doesn't seem to happen outside of CSGO. Before it happens I hear scratching noises in my headphones and the sound goes off right before it freezes or reboots , it's not the same every time , sometimes it just goes blank , sometimes the explorer error message comes up.

HELP PLEASE

DSC_0032.JPG