Fast charger.

I have a fast charger, and I remember hearing that it can cause battery damage if used all the time (I haven't) however I would like to uses the wireless charging function but not the fast charging function is there a way to disable fast charge? Am I wrong about it causing damage to the battery?

well causing damage to the battery is a bit of an over statement, battery's just last longer if they are charged slowly, you should only use fast charging in situations where you can't possibly wait and prevent those situations by having a healthy charging habit (a routine in your day where you charge your phone). and that depends on the wireless charging technique etc. 

59 minutes ago, Deusrex said:

I have a fast charger, and I remember hearing that it can cause battery damage if used all the time (I haven't) however I would like to uses the wireless charging function but not the fast charging function is there a way to disable fast charge? Am I wrong about it causing damage to the battery?

There's no way to "disable" it, you just need to switch to a regular 5V 2A brick rather than the 9V/12V quick charger.

"Rawr XD"

I'm going to try to help to my best ability, but I'm not an expert. I heve never seen a software tool that can limit charging current. Every phone has an IC that controls the current and voltage provided to your battery. Only way to disable fast charging is limiting the current on the charger level, simply by picking a charger that has low output - 5V and up to 1A. Quick charging technologies use higher current and/or higher voltage. For example QuickCharge 3.0 specification states that certified chargers must have dynamic output from 3.6V to 20V with up to 2A current (QC 3.0 lets the charger and device communicate and tune the voltage).

My heart belongs to AMD but that doesn't mean I furiously hate Intel or NVIDIA :)

MAIN RIG AMD Ryzen 7 1700 | ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Gaming-ITX/ac | MSI HD7950 OC 3GB | G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x8GB @ 2666MHz (Samsung D-Die) | ADATA SX8200 480GB NVMe SSD & Seagate Barracuda 120 1TB SSD & WD Black 500GB | Sharkoon QB One

LAPTOP Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 (14ARE05) - AMD Ryzen 5 4500U | AMD Vega 8 (Renoir) | 16GB RAM | SKHynix PC601 512GB (OEM) | 1080p 300nit non-touch display