Why no reviews on the Dell S2417DG?

This Dell monitor was released Q2 last year and it's offering 1440p, G-Sync at 165 hz, and 1ms response time for $430. Why are there barely any reviews for it though? It seems like all the hardware channels should be all over this.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=0JC-0004-00551&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-PCPartPicker, LLC-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=

Dell Monitor.jpg

6 minutes ago, SCGazelle said:

I actually have 2/3 of those open in other tabs right now :P

My main inquiry was meant to be about YouTube reviews, since there are no channels above 2K subs with reviews out for it... (but HardwareCanucks did review its older 27" brother, to be fair)

Not that this is a particularly solvable problem right off the bat, unless Linus and his dudes see this and decide to make a review over it (which is unlikely) but I just wanted to ask, what gives??

1 minute ago, NineSlicesOfEmu said:

I actually have 2/3 of those open in other tabs right now :P

My main inquiry was meant to be about YouTube reviews, since there are no channels above 2K subs with reviews out for it... (but HardwareCanucks did review its older 27" brother, to be fair)

Not that this is a particularly solvable problem right off the bat, unless Linus and his dudes see this and decide to make a review over it (which is unlikely) but I just wanted to ask, what gives??

I think that for a youtube channel to review a monitor, it has to be more exciting to get thier attention. There are quite a few 144hz+ 1440p monitors so it would take a lot of time and effort to produce reviews on all of them. Especially since this is one of many Dell monitors, it probably went under the radar for many tech youtube channels. I always go to web sites for monitor reviews because of that. They usually are more in-depth and tell me a lot more information about the monitor that I am researching as well as having reviews for a lot more monitors.

Don't know, maybe it's a combo of "this is just like the 27" so why bother?" and the fact that maybe Dell isn't offering much review samples of this unit. And maybe many other things xDD.

Currently I'm waiting for a review of this monitor at pcmonitors.info.  I'm quite sold for this unit and probably I'll be buying it in a few months (unless something scary shows up in some review).