aestectically pleasing thin cases

Furryfoxes

I am building a new computer and I currently have a define S window,  but due to desk space, or lack there of, I am down sizing and i need a thin case, I would love to find a case that is thinner than my Define S with a window and I love the bolt 3 case, but cases like it are $300 and thats stupid to pay for a case.  

i5-6600k | Current GPU:GTX 970 | FireStrike Score with said GPU: 10752 Proof

the nzxt s340 is thinner. and if you want to be all fancy, you can get the s340 elite version

~i5-7600k @5GHz ~Be Quiet! Dark rock 3 ~MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G ~Gigabyte GA-Z270-gaming K3 ~Corsair Vengeance Red led ~NZXT S340 Elite

25 minutes ago, Furryfoxes said:

I am building a new computer and I currently have a define S window,  but due to desk space, or lack there of, I am down sizing and i need a thin case, I would love to find a case that is thinner than my Define S with a window and I love the bolt 3 case, but cases like it are $300 and thats stupid to pay for a case.  

I would do the NZXT S340 for sure. It is thinner than the case you have and looks awesome.

Heh, 100 posts!

1 hour ago, Glennieboyyy007 said:

the nzxt s340 is thinner. and if you want to be all fancy, you can get the s340 elite version

that case is still a tad bit wide, http://imgur.com/hMItDZK this is the space I am working with

i5-6600k | Current GPU:GTX 970 | FireStrike Score with said GPU: 10752 Proof