ACTUAL Molex to 4 pin.

Watashi

Ideally looking for 6 female 4-pin connectors. I like to hook ALL of my fans except my cpu fan up to splitters. That way my cables look nice and neat through the panel. I using a molex to 3-pin splitter right now, and seems to be working for the most part. But I noticed my rear exhaust fan was spinning very slowly. I'm almost positive it's a power issue, because the fans are noctuas, and are less than 48 hours out of the box.

3 minutes ago, Doomerson said:

Ideally looking for 6 female 4-pin connectors. I like to hook ALL of my fans except my cpu fan up to splitters. That way my cables look nice and neat through the panel. I using a molex to 3-pin splitter right now, and seems to be working for the most part. But I noticed my rear exhaust fan was spinning very slowly. I'm almost positive it's a power issue, because the fans are noctuas, and are less than 48 hours out of the box.

Buy a fan controller, the Sentry Mix 2 has 6 channels and sweet sweet sliders

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811992012

If the fan is plugged into your motherboard it might just be an auto speed thing if it's 4 pin

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

Noctuas tend to spin slow though

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

2 minutes ago, Doomerson said:

oh that looks so cool man. And the sliders actually adjust the speed if you're using PWM fans?

They most likely adjust any fan, since it's controlling it directly through the current applied, I've got a 2 fan controller that works fine on 3 pin fans

But hook up the fan elsewhere and see if it spins normally

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

Just to note that you can't get 4th pin (PWM) from molex or most of hardware fan controllers. There are PWM controllers, but as PWM is mostly software thing, they aren't easy to find.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

What fans are you using--model names please, and what headers are each fan plugged into? Which one is your rear fan?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

On 1/7/2017 at 9:23 PM, WoodenMarker said:

What fans are you using--model names please, and what headers are each fan plugged into? Which one is your rear fan?

Ended up solving the problem, thanks though :)