Linksys Wifi Extender Keeps Messing Up

FinnishArmy

Hey there!

I've been running into this very annoying issue with my Linksys RE6500 Wife Extender. 

The issue with it is, the Ethernet keeps shutting off randomly, there's nothing that I know that could cause it, even when I'm afk; when I come back, I discover that I'm connected to an unidentified network with no internet.

Here's what I know,

- It's not the drivers, I've installed the latest Ethernet drivers for my PC and have even reset my PC without installing other drivers, and after some random time, it will not work.

- Not my motherboard, I've tested the Ethernet on another laptop when this phenomena happens with another Ethernet port and it says the same thing.

- Not windows, I've tried it on Linux... (I'm now just testing everything I can)

- Not the extender Firmware, I've upgraded the firmware and the extender says it has the latest firmware for it.

Here's the weird thing, when this happens, I just plug in my USB WiFi card into my PC and it instantly find the extender and connects to the internet, so I have no clue what the issue could possibly be.

Please, if anyone here is a tech wiz, or knows what I could do to try to fix it, then post!

Thanks for your time!