Best 140mm Radiator Fan for Kraken X60

Hey guys I'm looking for the best 140mm fan to mount to my Kraken X60 preferably with low noise and high static pressure. Thanks in advance for the responses.

P.S. I have a colour theme of red black and white so it would be nice if the fans fit with that theme.

Noiseblocker non eloop (don't know the exact fan), or Noctua NF-A14 (sorry about colour).

Noiseblocker non eloop (don't know the exact fan), or Noctua NF-A14 (sorry about colour).

Well if I mount the kraken in a push config then you wouldn't be able to see the the noctuas through the side panel window, right?

Well if I mount the kraken in a push config then you wouldn't be able to see the the noctuas through the side panel window, right?

What case do you have, usually with the panel on you aren't even able to see the fans unless you look from below.

What case do you have, usually with the panel on you aren't even able to see the fans unless you look from below.

Corsair Obsidian 350D

Corsair Obsidian 350D

Use it in pull (fans touching the case). This way you'll still be using the hot air to go up, just make sure you switch your exhaust fan to intake.

Use it in pull (fans touching the case). This way you'll still be using the hot air to go up, just make sure you switch your exhaust fan to intake.

Thanks, how do I switch my exhaust fan to an intake?

Thanks, how do I switch my exhaust fan to an intake?

The one right beside your motherboard's io, just flip it around, make sure to get a magnetic dust filter though (Silverstone makes really good ones).