How do i set up a turntable + pc setup?

Hi, any audiophiles here? ^_^

I'm looking to get a turntable setup running, preferably compatible with my pc and maybe a TV in the future. My budget is around €700-800. Also if relevant, i'm located in Europe.

I have been looking at the Audio Technica AT-LP120, and i'm fairly certain this is what i'll be getting. I was suggested NAD PP2e as pre-amp, but it doesn't seem to have any volume control, which i would like.

As for the speakers, I've been looking at the Yamaha HS7 and HS5, but i can't decide if HS7 is too big a speaker for a 3x3m room (will probably get a little bigger in the future)

How do i connect my pc and turntable to the speakers? Is it possible? If so, what do i need? And is there anything i should avoid?

Is there a reason why you're looking at a direct drive turntable? They're durable (designed for DJ duties) but belt drive ones tend to sound better due to better isolation from motor vibration. If you are indeed getting the Audio Technica AT-LP120, you don't need a phono pre-amp. It has one built-in. 

If you're running studio monitors, you can use a mixer or a line level preamp as a volume control.