GTX 780ti Black Edition

Onidi

Some rumours have been said about the GTX 780ti and they are saying that there will be a 780ti Black Edition that will have 6/12 GB of Vram Do you think its true or not If it was true than the 780ti will be the one to beat titan (Mind Blow)

Everything I said I took it from here

http://videocardz.com/47530/nvidia-geforce-gtx-780-ti-also-special-edition

No adf.ly links

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

No adf.ly links

OK sorry Posted the original one

If they do release it with 6GB vram then the price will be the exact same as the titans

If they do release it with 6GB vram then the price will be the exact same as the titans

or even more...

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

Where is the GTX 780ti Ghz  boost black edition?

AMD FX 8320@ Stock - Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 - Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600Mhz - Corsair Carbide 200R - Powercolor Radeon HD 7950 PCS+OC@970Mhz core 1400Mhz memory - Corsair CS650W - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 
LG 22EA53VQ 21.5" - CM Storm Xornet - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Creative Inspire T3130 2.1

I think I would kill for that special black edition 780 Ti. Ill buy one instead though.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

I don't like this whole 780ti thing I think Titan should be the top card because the name Titan just sounds beast and it should be the top card

Thats not a valid argument, a pretty lame one actually.

Enviado desde mi HTC One X

I7 3770k - MSI Z77A-GD 65 - DeepCool GamerStorm Assassin - MSI GTX1080Ti Gaming - 4x4GB G.Skill Ares 1600MHZ CL8 - WD 1TB Caviar Blue -

Corsair ForceGT sata III 120BG SSD - Segotep GP700G Gold modular  - Logitech G910 - Logitech G600 - Cooler Master HAF X - LG 43" UJ6560

So it looks like if you don't need the 6GB of VRAM -- which as a gamer (unless you're a baller in 4k res), you won't really need to do anything but overclock a regular 780Ti and then BOOM -- 780Ti Black Edition Jr.

"Rampage IV" - Gaming PC

Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced    EVGA GeForce GTX 980                            ASUS VE278H 27in LED Monitor x 3

ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition         G.Skill Trident X 16GB DDR3 2400Mhz     Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold - 1000W

i7 4930k - Overclocked @ 4.5GHz     Samsung 850 SSD 250GB x2 RAID 0           Western Digital Blue 1TB

Logitech G930 Wireless Headset      Razer Naga 2012 MMO Gaming Mouse      Logitech G710+ Mechanical Keyboard

"EMCMS-ESXI" - Server

HPZ800 Workstation Chassis           Seagate 4TB NAS Drive x 4 RAID Z           48GB ECC Elpida DDR3 SDRAM

Xeon E5620 @ 2.66GHz x 2             PNY CS2211 240GB SSD                          HP 80 PLUS Silver APFC PSU - 1110W

LSI 9211-8i SAS in IT Mode

Thats not a valid argument, a pretty lame one actually.

Enviado desde mi HTC One X

Its actually an opinion not an argument something Im entitled to without people like you commenting something stupid like this!

So it looks like if you don't need the 6GB of VRAM -- which as a gamer (unless you're a baller in 4k res), you won't really need to do anything but overclock a regular 780Ti and then BOOM -- 780Ti Black Edition Jr.

Black Edition Junior! With the size of the Small Asus GTX 670. and with more power than a Titan, this is a must buy!

Yea but you won't get the anodized black magnesium or the uranium coated 780 Ti logo. I won't be buying this card specifically though. But I will be buying an 870/880 depending on whether or not they have a black card like this.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

The only reason the Titan is so expensive IMO is the double floating point precision thing

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

Posted like 3 times already. also, use punctuation please.

Posted like 3 times already. also, use punctuation please.

Says the guy who uses improper capitalization.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Says the guy who uses improper capitalization.

It is at least readable

It is at least readable

As is what he posted. People like you piss me off. 

You dnot hvae to mkae erevyhtnig preefct for pelope to udernnastd waht yruoe syanig.

& If you're going to correct someone, don't make a mistake, you look like an idiot as well as a hypocrite.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If there is a 6gb 780ti then I don't see any market for the titan anymore, unless they make it much cheaper.

As is what he posted. People like you piss me off. 

You dnot hvae to mkae erevyhtnig preefct for pelope to udernnastd waht yruoe syanig.

& If you're going to correct someone, don't make a mistake, you look like an idiot as well as a hypocrite.

I dont understand why you got mad, just trying to make the forum readable to people

If there is a 6gb 780ti then I don't see any market for the titan anymore, unless they make it much cheaper.

There is no market for the Titan and Nvidia knows that. They never should have even released it as a gaming card, the 780 came out so close to the titan it made no sense (AS A GAMING CARD). My guess is they will not make this mistake again.

I don't like this whole 780ti thing I think Titan should be the top card because the name Titan just sounds beast and it should be the top card

agreed.

Does this differ from the Ti? Like is there going to be both, a Ti and Black Edition?

CPU: Intel Core i5 2550K @ 4GHz | Cooler: Gelid Tranquillo Rev. 2 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3

GPU: XFX 1GB HD6850 OC'd | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 60GB | HDD: Samsung 500GB | PSU: Corsair HX520W | Case: Zalman Z11+