Subscribe to Slicks Twitch.tv channel NOW!!

Rambo

No way I sub to any channel for $4.99 as of now.  I just haven't found one that I feel is worth it.  GL to Slick though.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I wouldn't pursue a career in advertising if I was you.  -_-

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

All the money goes to  game giveaways!

It might have been a good idea to include that in your initial post.

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

• Twitch takes 50% though. But there will be awesome game giveaways every week!

Shameless advertising, but i don't care! I wanna give away all the AAA games to you guys!

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Join the Luke subs!

Asus ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming || AMD Ryzen R5 3600 || Cooler Master Hyper 212+ || 16GB G. Skill RAM 3133Mhz (OC) || Samsung 850 || Seagate 500GB &1TB HDD || EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 FTW || Cooler Master 500w power supply || Fractal Design Define R4 Windowed - Blackout Edition

24" Dell S2340M + Apple Cinema Display || Corsair K65 RGB || Logitech G602

go go help Slick improve his stream

CPU: 3770K | Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Formula | GPU: GTX 1080Ti SLI | Ram: 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | Storage: 2x Samsung 840 pros | Case: Corsair 650D | Cooler:  Corsair H100i with Noctus NF-F12 fans | Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q

Isn't advertising against the CoC? Or terms of service, whatever it is called.

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Twitch refuses to take my Bitcoin.. They also take half the money.

Perhaps if slick placed a small Bitcoin QR code in the corner of the stream more donations would occur ;)

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

So i decided to stop by slick's stream lots of subs and lots of giveaways. Tonight it looks like 60 subs will be passed  AWESOME guys

When he hits 100 he'll be organizing a 24 hour stream.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

He's gonna set up a PayPal account so you can donate directly.