The Shame

AniJan

I was at Chipotle with my brother. He bought me a meal, but said that if I wanted the soda, I would have to buy it myself. I had no money on me, so I asked my brother. He said no, and it turned out as 'begging'. 

The lady working there gave me a drink for free and smiled when she said:

"Don't beg next time"

I thanked her and went home.I ate and drank my Chipotle with both guilt and shame.

EDIT:

I forgot one of the most crucial parts of the story, which led to you all misunderstanding the whole situation. Sorry for the inconvenience, ya'll.

So here's how it went. My brother was supposed to buy me food at Chipotle. I asked him to buy a soda, but he said that I would have to buy the soda. I had no money on me, so I asked and that led to 'begging'. The lady working there smiled and gave me a free drink cup. 

Main Point: I was begging for a drink, not the whole meal.

That's why you use the classic puppy eyes, gets rid of guilt.

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

Just now, BadluckBrian said:

That's why you use the classic puppy eyes, gets rid of guilt.

I'm the one who has the guilt, though.

Just now, AniJan said:

I'm the one who has the guilt, though.

Then go back later and tip her.

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

I was at Subway and a dude was short $2.50, I was in holiday cheer this was Boxing Day Dec 26, 2016 a few days ago.

I paid the young lads outstanding balance as his buddy was in the shitter. I felt its better to do that then give it to a fucking bum. They are everywhere now those fucking bums. Outside of Walmart, in the drive through lanes at Tim Hortons. Its really annoying to see fucking bums around. I laugh at them when they have a sign up that says "Havent eaten" I tell them where the soup kitchens are and they dont listen. I pay more respect to native bums because they lost so much. I gave one 2 McDoubles a month ago. The dude was hammered and about to be banned from the store as the managers were calling the pigs on him. Fucking young knucklehead manager, I just wanted to punch the kid out but it was a Friday and the store was busy. I came back an hour later wanting a drink and McDicks was uploading their receipts to head office so I couldnt buy nothing.

@AniJan - You seem to post a lot of threads about food. I wonder if there might be something behind that.

6 hours ago, Jack the Stripper said:

I was at Subway and a dude was short $2.50, I was in holiday cheer this was Boxing Day Dec 26, 2016 a few days ago.

I paid the young lads outstanding balance as his buddy was in the shitter. I felt its better to do that then give it to a fucking bum. They are everywhere now those fucking bums. Outside of Walmart, in the drive through lanes at Tim Hortons. Its really annoying to see fucking bums around. I laugh at them when they have a sign up that says "Havent eaten" I tell them where the soup kitchens are and they dont listen. I pay more respect to native bums because they lost so much. I gave one 2 McDoubles a month ago. The dude was hammered and about to be banned from the store as the managers were calling the pigs on him. Fucking young knucklehead manager, I just wanted to punch the kid out but it was a Friday and the store was busy. I came back an hour later wanting a drink and McDicks was uploading their receipts to head office so I couldnt buy nothing.

@AniJan - You seem to post a lot of threads about food. I wonder if there might be something behind that.

Oh for fuck sake, there is nothing behind it.

Everything that is somewhat related to food is irrelevant to my health, unless I mention that I have problems.

This is just a story I had at Chipotle.

14 hours ago, AniJan said:

I was at Chipotle with my brother. I had no money on me, so I asked my brother. He said no, and it turned out as 'begging'. 

The lady working there gave me a drink for free and smiled when she said:

"Don't beg next time"

I thanked her and went home.I ate and drank my Chipotle with both guilt and shame.

I would recommend not going to a restaurant with your brother (or friends) unless you have the money on hand to buy something. It's embarrassing for you if you have to ask ("beg") for money to buy something, and it's really awkward for EVERYONE ELSE AROUND YOU to have to watch it happen.

8 hours ago, Jack the Stripper said:

You seem quite agitated by homeless people ("fucking bums", as you call them). Some of them certainly put themselves in that situation. Others were forced into it. Donate to organizations that help bring homeless people back into society if you have a problem with them.

Why were you so mad with the manager calling the cops (Not "pigs") on the homeless man who was drunk? He was probably causing a disturbance. I work for a Public Library, and we occasionally have to kick out or call the cops on Homeless people - especially drunk ones. They can easily become violent and will disturb other people (even other homeless people), and at a certain point you have to make a call. And frankly, they'll get somewhere to sleep and (usually) a hot meal if the cops take them in for the night.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

No the bum wasnt causing a disturbance, he just sat down and the young punk manager was on him like a fly to shit. One of my biggest pet peeves is when people harass homeless people when they are not doing anything. I stick up for them, they are a vulnerable part of our society and pigs harass them while they let Richie Riches slide. I talked to one bum last night, while on the transit system and I tried to help him out. All he wanted was to charge his phone, and he was drinking a Tim Hortons Mocha slush with booze in it. I treat them like humans. The bums standing outside Walmart are not bums, they got clean clothing, usually a dog with them for the Pity effect. The one that stands next to the order menu at the drive through is old, has a walker probably for the Pity effect. There is another bum that when I see him/them they always have a huge load of bottles, I have even seen their customers drop off bottles to them. But are they camping out, fuck no. I got more respect for the bums that camp out and I try to help them out. One particular bum would walk around city hall I'd never see him anywhere else. Matty beard, picking food out of dumpster. You talk about mentally fucked thats him.

Look it comes down to this, in this city these bums never go hungry and they never have to sleep on the street. Some need help, most dont. I choose to give to a certain breed of bum, the real true bum, and when I see an injustice I like to get into the mix and lay some beats.

2 minutes ago, Jack the Stripper said:

No the bum wasnt causing a disturbance, he just sat down and the young punk manager was on him like a fly to shit. One of my biggest pet peeves is when people harass homeless people when they are not doing anything. I stick up for them, they are a vulnerable part of our society and pigs harass them while they let Richie Riches slide. I talked to one bum last night, while on the transit system and I tried to help him out. All he wanted was to charge his phone, and he was drinking a Tim Hortons Mocha slush with booze in it. I treat them like humans. The bums standing outside Walmart are not bums, they got clean clothing, usually a dog with them for the Pity effect. The one that stands next to the order menu at the drive through is old, has a walker probably for the Pity effect. There is another bum that when I see him/them they always have a huge load of bottles, I have even seen their customers drop off bottles to them. But are they camping out, fuck no. I got more respect for the bums that camp out and I try to help them out. One particular bum would walk around city hall I'd never see him anywhere else. Matty beard, picking food out of dumpster. You talk about mentally fucked thats him.

Look it comes down to this, in this city these bums never go hungry and they never have to sleep on the street. Some need help, most dont. I choose to give to a certain breed of bum, the real true bum, and when I see an injustice I like to get into the mix and lay some beats.

I find it ironic that you complain about "fucking bums" in one post, then defend them in another:

Its really annoying to see fucking bums around.

Personally, I don't have a strong opinion on homeless people. More cities need to do more to prevent them. The government needs to have some kind of work program that has low paying menial jobs (picking up trash, shovelling sidewalks, whatever is needed) available to any homeless person who wants it.

But I don't ever give them money directly. I will give to charities that help them instead. I don't know them personally, so I won't make judgements about their character.

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

2 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

I would recommend not going to a restaurant with your brother (or friends) unless you have the money on hand to buy something. It's embarrassing for you if you have to ask ("beg") for money to buy something, and it's really awkward for EVERYONE ELSE AROUND YOU to have to watch it happen.

You seem quite agitated by homeless people ("fucking bums", as you call them). Some of them certainly put themselves in that situation. Others were forced into it. Donate to organizations that help bring homeless people back into society if you have a problem with them.

Why were you so mad with the manager calling the cops (Not "pigs") on the homeless man who was drunk? He was probably causing a disturbance. I work for a Public Library, and we occasionally have to kick out or call the cops on Homeless people - especially drunk ones. They can easily become violent and will disturb other people (even other homeless people), and at a certain point you have to make a call. And frankly, they'll get somewhere to sleep and (usually) a hot meal if the cops take them in for the night.

Haha, no one was around. It was at 9:49 p.m. Nobody was there at the time.

8 minutes ago, AniJan said:

Haha, no one was around. It was at 9:49 p.m. Nobody was there at the time.

You're wrong - the entire staff of the restaurant was there. And I bet, if you were the only customers, they were all watching. Working fast food is dull at the best of times, so they take what excitement they can get. Watching you beg your brother for some food was probably entertainment to the kitchen staff.

18 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

You're wrong - the entire staff of the restaurant was there. And I bet, if you were the only customers, they were all watching. Working fast food is dull at the best of times, so they take what excitement they can get. Watching you beg your brother for some food was probably entertainment to the kitchen staff.

Ah, forgot a crucial detail:

My brother bought me the food, but not the soda. I was only begging for a soda.

1 minute ago, AniJan said:

Ah, forgot a crucial detail:

My brother bought me the food, but not the soda. I was only begging for a soda.

Oh - lol just get water ya cheapo

EDIT:

I forgot one of the most crucial parts of the story, which led to you all misunderstanding the whole situation. Sorry for the inconvenience, ya'll.

So here's how it went. My brother was supposed to buy me food at Chipotle. I asked him to buy a soda, but he said that I would have to buy the soda. I had no money on me, so I asked and that led to 'begging'.

Main Point: I was begging for a drink, not the whole meal.

1 hour ago, Jack the Stripper said:

Bums, pigs, Richie Richie, get into the mix and lay some beats?

What is this a 80's crime movie?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

You should have just ordered tap/fountain water, its free. I feel your pain, I went to a bar and ordered a meal and asked for a refill pop and they charged me $1 for the refill of pop. I wont be going back there again. The pop itself was $3 or $4, and costs the establishment a dime or two. However there are times when you order the special they will charge you full price for a refill pop. Like $5 steak sandwich days at the bar. What they really want is booze sales, that is where they make all their profit.

1 hour ago, AniJan said:

-

@AniJan - Also please realize that some like to always be right even if they are wrong, they got to be right in their own mind. You realize this when you know facts about one thing and they misrepresent it (lie) but spew other facts to make themselves look like they know what they are talking about. When in reality you have no clue whether they are right or wrong on those other facts. But since you know the sky is blue, and they said its yellow, well then disregard everything they say in that topic of convo.

Its harder to see sometimes because they spew a lot of stuff, its called Verbal Diarrhea. They may be correct in other topics of convo.

Your brother has issue's because he should have just ordered you the pop. But know this, you both play the game. Its a give and take situation. I remember reading your other posts about your parents too. Its called Enabling and Co-Dependancy. That is the game you all play.

I dont like your Brother.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

4 hours ago, Praesi said:

I dont like your Brother.

You don't like his brother because he wouldn't buy him a coke?

He got him the meal, which even then he isn't obligated to do.  OP shouldn't have been begging in the first place.

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.

1 minute ago, kaiju_wars said:

He got him the meal, which even then he isn't obligated to do.  OP shouldn't have been begging in the first place.

Yes, i dont like him. A Brother shouldn´t have to beg at all.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

2 minutes ago, Praesi said:

Yes, i dont like him. A Brother shouldn´t have to beg at all.

You're right, almost.  He shouldn't be begging.

Regardless if family member, friend, or just a random person.  It's not his money.

The brother bought him the meal, again, which he didn't have to do.

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.

2 hours ago, kaiju_wars said:

Well, he was obligated to.

It was me and my brother alone. My parents went to Las Vegas.

And please.

screw coke. fanta for life

1 hour ago, Cyborgsmith said:

Probably all kids, there is a lot of 13-16 year olds on this forum...

How old are you then?

23 minutes ago, AniJan said:

How old are you then?

Almost 26, still a kid in a lot of ways ;)