i7-6700K with Corsair H60 Overclocking

Yo LTT! This is my first forum post on my new computer. I just finished making it today. Pasts list: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/BGX7Gf

Basically, what is a good recommended overclock for my rig? I have overclocked before, although I usually just guess and don't really know how to go about it. Any help is appreciated.

15 minutes ago, mpsparrow said:

Yo LTT! This is my first forum post on my new computer. I just finished making it today. Pasts list: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/BGX7Gf

Basically, what is a good recommended overclock for my rig? I have overclocked before, although I usually just guess and don't really know how to go about it. Any help is appreciated.

Send some pictures! I would love to see it! :) Enjoy your gaming rig and welcome to PcMasterRace!

15 minutes ago, PCMR Ricos said:

Send some pictures! I would love to see it! :) Enjoy your gaming rig and welcome to PcMasterRace!

I will send pics once my office gets cleaned up. Still finishing the cable management.

Besides that, any suggestions on the overclock?

1 minute ago, mpsparrow said:

I will send pics once my office gets cleaned up. Still finishing the cable management.

Besides that, any suggestions on the overclock?

Personally I wouldn't overclock it, but If you want overclock it go for 4.5GhZ, try go for 5GhZ and see if it's stable, if it is, you got the silicon lotery ;) 

1 minute ago, PCMR Ricos said:

Personally I wouldn't overclock it, but If you want overclock it go for 4.5GhZ, try go for 5GhZ and see if it's stable, if it is, you got the silicon lotery ;) 

I sort of want to overclock, that is why I got that cooler. Let me try 4.5 or 4.6 and see how stable it is.

Just overclocked to 4.5GHz. All seems stable. Probably just going to leave it there.