NZXT S340 Stock Fans

DarkWater

I've just realised that the NZXT S340 pre-installed fans that came with the case are not spinning at all. The fans are both exhaust and are located at the back and top of the case.

They both appear to be connected to something and I can see a Molex connector with 2 silver-like pins sticking out at the side back panel, which I assume is for the fans.

I must have forgotten to plug these in as I assumed they were already plugged in and ready to go. Obviously not.

Do I connect the molex using the Perif cable that came with my PSU? My PSU is the EVGA BQ 650W. The cable has what appears to be molex connectors that fit and also has what seems to be a 4-pin connector for the Motherboard attached to this Perif cable.

You should disconnect them from the 4-pin extension and plug them into the fan headers on your motherboard. They're usually found around the outer edges of the board. 

If you're already using all of the fan headers on your board, you can just plug the fans into an available 4-pin connector on your PSU, however, the fans will run at 100% if you do this, and will probably be pretty loud.

Personally, I removed the upper fan (my heatsink gets in the way anyway), and use two front intake fans and the rear exhaust to maintain positive pressure and help guard against dust, but it's really up to you.

Curious why you thought they would already be connected to your PSU though. lol

"A picture is starting to form here... I wonder if it's accurate? Some pieces don't quite seem to fit. Or maybe I just don't like the way it looks."