Code 43 Issues

I've got a PC which has problems occurring regularly. This time around my GPU and RAM (I believe) are outputting Errors. I've updated my Drivers for ALL of my PC's Hardware and the majority of my PC's Software. I've even completely reset and wiped my PC to see if that would fix any issues and it still hasn't. I've moved the internal components to different slots to see if anything changes and it hasn't. I've been told to get new components but I've came across this problem a few months ago and it started to work and I had no knowledge on what I had done to fix the issue.

I keep getting this "Code 43" Error and I've followed the steps on how to "Fix" my problems however it doesn't help me out. I've got 0 Viruses on my PC, I've got 1,700GB of Free Space, and my PC runs at really cool temperatures.

I am able to use more Computer normally most of the time however I am occasionally unable to set my Screen Resolution to 1920x1080 (which is my default resolution) and when I try to change the resolution when using the Display Settings red text appears which states; "Windows could not change your display to this resolution. Try a different resolution".

The textures in my Games (Overwatch, Call of Duty: Black Ops III, Garry's Mod, and Battlefield 1) bug out suddenly whenever I play them whichresults in my computer crashing. I don't get a Blue Screen whenever my Computer crashes and it can even crash when my Games are running in the background. When my Computer crashes I receive either a Black Screen or a Grey Screen then my Computer automatically restarts. I've tried playing my games without any background processes such as Web Browsing and other online and offline applications. I've tried playing the games on extremely low settings and the crashes still occur. I've even downloaded  "BlueScreenView" to help me deal with these issues and they still occur.

Here are my Computer Specifications;

Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 970 (not overclocked)
Processor - Intel Core i5-6600
Power Supply - Cooler Master 700W 80 Plus Certified Unit
Motherboard - MSI Z170A PC MATE
Memory - 2x4GB DDR4 HyperX Fury
Storage - 1TB WD Black + 1TB Seagate Barracuda.

Honestly, the only way I fixed it was a clean install. Not a repair, but fully wipe all drives and install window. I mean completely wipe. 

Not fun, but it worked. 

If anyone asks you never saw me.

Are you on the latest build of Windows? Should be 1607. 

Try with the 970 removed and use the iGPU. 

I've also got the latest Windows Updates. Will update once I've tried it without my 970.

Your CPU has a integrated graphics processing unit. Pretty good as iGPU go. Might even pull off Goat Sim. That's a way on seeing if the 970 is the problem. 

Same. If it crashes not using the 970 you've cleared the 970 as a suspect. Since you've already done a clean install, I'd look at drives. Basically anything you can remove and still use the computer (including RAM sticks, one at a time). If none of them are the culprit then that's tricky.