[Amazon] AUKEY 54W QC 2.0 Universal 5 Port USB Charger for $12.09 with PROMO CODE

Get this AUKEY 54W QC 2.0 Universal 5 Port USB Charger for just $12.09 on Amazon with Free shipping using this code 

EANNEBUQ

https://www.amazon.com/AUKEY-54W-Universal-Port-Charger/dp/B00UV4HCL0/?tag=linus21-20

710am-+H5vL.jpg

71GMVaI6umL.jpg

61vZqWal13L.jpg

Use Linus's Affiliate code please!

Thanks!

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

can you get in EU plug tho?

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

2 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

can you get in EU plug tho?

that wire's end just look like a regular generic connector. you can buy that connector at some electrical shops.

or You can use a converter for the plug.

But I think they only ship to USA not outside. I'm not sure.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

Just now, kameshss said:

that wire's end just look like a regular generic connector. you can buy that connector at some electrical shops.

or You can use a converter for the plug.

But I think they only ship to USA not outside. I'm not sure.

yah took a look, dosent seem to ship here :| oh well

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016