Recommended Games?

CraftyMiner88

try DotA 2 bro, there has come a purely new update and there would be a lot of funs

Mobo: ASRock B150M Pro4s | CPU: Intel core i7 7700 with stock cooler | Storages: 2x80GB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm + Zotac 120GB | Memory: 2x4GB Kingston HyperX Fury | PSU: 400W HYN 80+ | GPU: PowerColor Radeon R9 270X 2GB | Tower: an old one from the other decade | Monitor: ASUS Widescreen 900p + ViewSonic FHD| Speaker: microlab

I personally enjoy Bloons TD Battles which is free on Steam. It gets funner once you get into it and learn how to play. 

A lot of older games will run just fine. The Elder Scrolls Morrowind will run at max settings, Oblivion at high, and Skyrim at medium. They're all excellent games, and with mods, they have months of content in them.

On the subject of older RPGs, if you're a Star Wars fan, check out Knights of the Old Republic. I think it's one of the best games ever made, and definitely the best entry in the Star Wars franchise (better than any of the movies and almost all the books).

You should also be able to run all sorts of point-and-click games. Some of my all-time favourites are The Journey Down, Tales from the Borderlands, and Life is Strange.

If you want games with some eye-candy that aren't too difficult to run, check out Ori and the Blind Forest. It's a thoroughly enjoyable platformer that cites system requirements as low as a GT 240.

In the vein of platformers that look great, check out Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time. Its visuals, sound design, and gameplay mechanics were well ahead of its time, and its environment, characters, and story elements are deeply engrossing. This game turns 16 soon and it hardly shows it.

A game that is extremely popular, lots of fun to play, and looks great even at the minimum settings is Rocket League. If you ever visit YouTube, you've already heard about it.

Another great title that can run on a toothbrush is Minecraft, which has hours worth of excellent content. A criminally underrated Minecraft-esque MMO is Trove, which is also free. Trove is more demanding on the CPU than the GPU, and it looks absolutely gorgeous with its distinct visual design and extremely clever low-footprint lighting algorithms.

All of these games besides Minecraft are on sale on Steam right now.

i5 12600KF | Zotac RTX 4080 Gaming trinity | Team Vulcan 2x16GB DDR4 3600 | ASRock Z690M-ITX/ac | WD Black SN850x 2TB

Cooler Master NR200P v2 | ID Cooling Zoomflow 280 XT | SeaSonic Focus SGX-750 | Thermalright 2x140mm + 2x120mm aRGB

LG C2 OLED 48" 120hz | Epomaker TH80 (Gateron Yellow) | Logitech MX Master 3 | Koss Porta Pro Comm

Stalker series is pretty dope, Elder Scrolls series, Fallout series, Darkest Dungeon, Stardew Valley, Terraria