What are these voltages?

a3731460622b4091c9a9aaa5b636f157.png

I'm really worried about this. Would my PC even operate if these temperatures were accurate? Is there a way to manually measure them with a multimeter? Do I RMA this crappy motherboard?

If that's HW MONITOR, I've had some issues with it giving incorrect voltages (said my vote was 2.764 volts once). HW INFO works a lot better I found plus gives a lot more information.

Current system: CPU:I5 6600k 4.5Ghz, CPU Cooler: Asetek 550LC, Motherboard: Asus Z170 Pro Gamer, Ram:Adata XPG 4x2 2400, Graphics Card:MSi GTX 970 + Zotac 970, Hard drives:256gb SSD+1tb WD Blue, Case:Corsair Spec 01 Power Supply:XFX TS  750 watt Bronze, OS:Windows 10 64bit

Huh, you would have to ask someone else but I'm assuming your machine is running fine right now? I bet there are points you could measure but I wouldn't know where.

Current system: CPU:I5 6600k 4.5Ghz, CPU Cooler: Asetek 550LC, Motherboard: Asus Z170 Pro Gamer, Ram:Adata XPG 4x2 2400, Graphics Card:MSi GTX 970 + Zotac 970, Hard drives:256gb SSD+1tb WD Blue, Case:Corsair Spec 01 Power Supply:XFX TS  750 watt Bronze, OS:Windows 10 64bit

Looks like all the power being supplied to your mobo. I'm not sure though. Just kind of assuming. 

Just checked the 12v line with a multimeter and it's running at 12v as it should. I have no idea what to think at this point. 

Could just be the sensors and how the various programs interact with getting the information. Unless you needed to do something based on voltages like overclocking I wouldn't worry honestly.

My CPU seems to be performing fine. I got a 536 in Cinebench R15 with my 4690k. 

As far as overclocking, it is something I plan on doing as I recently bought an h60 watercooler. Might have to RMA this cheap motherboard after some more troubleshooting. 

Thank for the help so far!

7 minutes ago, Ratchet Russian said:

My CPU seems to be performing fine. I got a 536 in Cinebench R15 with my 4690k. 

As far as overclocking, it is something I plan on doing as I recently bought an h60 watercooler. Might have to RMA this cheap motherboard after some more troubleshooting. 

Thank for the help so far!

Check the BIOS for the numbers to see if it's something you can repeat. Voltage read-outs might be present within the BIOS.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Very strange, all the voltages are being reported as normal in the BIOS. 

Not sure if I should be relieved, or concerned. What could cause them to display so differently in the OS?

2 minutes ago, Ratchet Russian said:

Very strange, all the voltages are being reported as normal in the BIOS. 

Not sure if I should be relieved, or concerned. What could cause them to display so differently in the OS?

It depends on how the software is interfacing with the BIOS, or the motherboard. If the BIOS is showing proper values, I wouldn't be worried.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

1 minute ago, Godlygamer23 said:

I wouldn't be worried.

I really needed to hear that.

Thanks for everyone's help.

1 minute ago, Ratchet Russian said:

I really needed to hear that.

Thanks for everyone's help.

Sometimes we get a little worked up over things, especially things that we own. It's good to hear a little reassurance that it's probably okay.