Poll : App for Linus ?

I think that Linus should have an app to browse his forums and view videos. I think that somebody would be able to develop an app for this.  

What are your thoughts ?

Thanks.

Break it. Put it back together.Then hope like hell it works. Failing that Use Gaffer Tape.... lots of it. If that doesn't work then either there isn't a problem or you haven't used enough gaffer tape,

I bet it would be a bit poorly developed. I have that fear but I would really like something like this.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

For viewing the forums there is a app called tapatalk, for videos it is called youtube.

i9 25.6 GHz with NeuronThreading, 256gb 6000 MHz RAM, GTX 990 OC 3024MHz 12gb, Skeletal X99 motherboard, 1 Petabyte SSD, Fractal Design Humaniod R1 Case, Herbivore 10,000W PSU, Noctua NF16 LP Derma Cooler.

Probably the only Star Citizen player who is planning on a career in Journalism instead of piracy, mining, trading, exploration, military, station management, etc.

Generation 0: The first time you see this add 1 to the number and copy it into your sig. Consider it a social experiment.

yes but a devoted app for the forum would be better than having two 3rd party apps and a lot of issues. whereas it can all be rolled into one, just for linus. and with tapatalk you have to pay for all the features...

Break it. Put it back together.Then hope like hell it works. Failing that Use Gaffer Tape.... lots of it. If that doesn't work then either there isn't a problem or you haven't used enough gaffer tape,

Something that merges twitter, Facebook, and YouTube. Post this in the programming section to see if anyone can do that

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

would I need to create a new post?

what poll, lol.  but yea, if there was an app that didnt suck, i would use it

CPU: i5 3570K @4.5GHz    GPU: R9 290   MOBO: ASUS p8z77-v  RAM: 8Gb corsair vengence   CASE: ARC MIDI  PSU: XFX pro 550W  HDD: 2tb segate baracuda

The poll's in the programming section. I dont think I can add one now on here....

Something that merges twitter, Facebook, and YouTube. Post this in the programming section to see if anyone can do that

It's possible to do and I'd volunteer myself but the way YouTube, Twitter and Facebook change their systems all the time I'd have to provide some kind of LTS which tbh I'm not really too keen on xD especially with how busy I am.

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

could you do one just for the forum for starters ? it would be great to have something even if it's just the forum

I use tapatalk. In fact, I'm using it right now :). It's not the best app in the world, but it gets the job done. A Linus app would be great but will probably be buggy as hell considering we all know how long the forum took to get up and running. Probably not going to happen for a long time because Linus is also the biggest procrastinator in the world.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

could you do one just for the forum for starters ? it would be great to have something even if it's just the forum

What's the point? What would this app do?

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB