Fill in the Blanks Please

Neuro

Considering the fact that the last thread that I have posted couldn't get through to anyone, I'm going to make this a baby difficulty type of thread. I need four Systems with different budgets that will be listed (Don't fuck with my budgets). The peripherals aren't included in my budget but don't go overboard with 6 ACER Predators or some shit, keep it reasonable. Any of the peripherals with an Asterisk (*) have already been bought, and anything with two asterisks (**) can be changed. Im going to color code everything so you don't get lost as well.

Gaming PC

Streaming/Secondary PC

Peripherals

Let's get started with the first build (My Wife's build)

What we're going to do is a workstation for schoolwork, college presentation and building, and YouTube work like Rendering and Editing videos. Gaming of course, she's more of the horror type of player but also likes the older Call-of-Duty's games. She's shorter, shorter arms and need's to be comfortable with herself while she's playing games. Her room isn't big and she'll be getting a desk from IKEA that I will be picking out myself. She is going to be using a TRIPLE MONITOR SETUP, I currently have 2 ASUS 23" 2ms HDMI monitors but she would like to have a bigger curved monitor, you can decide. But make sure that she can work with what you put. She will be going with a custom blue/orange/white build, with more blue than orange.

We need a $1,500 budget MAXIMUM (Grab from PCPartPicker)

This is the Gaming PC budget for her ONLY. Do not go over, and if you go under try to keep it close so we don't waste leftover cash.

What we do NOT need for this build is a Case.

Please give me a build with the following item's 

• Case: Corsair Graphite 780T Full ATX Tower Case in White
  • Custom Cables from CableMOD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now let's get on with the Streaming/Secondary PC for my Wife :)

Honestly people would think that it's overkill at this point, but I would like her primary build to not bottleneck in any way nor do I want any unnecessary programs from Streaming. So that is my reasoning and also for mobility. Another case is being included with it because it is preference. Try to keep the budget small of at least $650 or less. This build does not need to be amazing, it just needs to be able to encode and process the streaming programs needed and to be able to encode the video from the gaming PC.

Please give me a build with the following item's

• Corsair 380T Mini ITX Tower Case
  • Elgato HD60 Pro Internal Capture Card

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for the peripherals, anything with a asterisk (*) has either been bought and/or can not be changed. THE MONITOR STAND MUST BE MOUNTED, NOT A STANDALONE.

Monitor 1: 

*Monitor 2: ASUS VS238H-P 23" Full HD 1920x1080 2ms HDMI Monitor

*Monitor 3: ASUS VS238H-P 23" Full HD 1920x1080 2ms HDMI Monitor

Triple Stand: 

*Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Blue RGB LED Cherry MX Red Mechanical Gaming Keyboard

*Mouse: Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury Gaming Mouse

Mouse Pad: Corsair MM200 Extended Gaming Mouse Mat 

*Headset: Astro A40 TR + MixAmp Pro TR in White with Blue Accents

Microphone: 

Microphone Stand: 

Microphone Mount: 

Speaker: 

Webcam: 

*Desk: Custom Desk from IKEA in White(Going to be painted Orange and blue with Blue Legs)

*Chair: DXRacer Gaming Formula Series OH/FH11/NB Blue Racing Chair

*Xbox One: Xbox One S White 500GB System

Now we're going to move on my build because she comes before me in anything. That's just the way I am. For the build, I'm going for a orange/blue/white build as well, with more orange than blue. Orange is her favorite color so that is what I've decided to do. I'm mainly going to be streaming and playing games, but I would like rendering and editing qualities as well as the ability to do schoolwork if need be, and I need a decent amount of storage to handle all of my documents and personal information/items like pictures and videos. I'm extremely passionate about this because I definitely need the storage to do what I need to get started.

For this build, I ask that you include:

• Case: Be Quiet Dark Base Pro 900 in Orange

Now on to my Streaming PC build, I would like the same budget as she has but keep it cute ;). Every part in both build will be custom painted so make sure it's going to decently present itself well. 

For this build, I ask that you include:

• Case: NZXT Manta (White/Black) Mini ITX Desktop Case
  • Elgato HD60 Internal Capture Card

For the peripherals, The same obviously goes for my peripherals with the Asterisk (*) and I'm going to be going with three monitors as well, but not horizontally. I'm going to want two Monitors VERTICALLY aligned and have another monitor in Portrait mode on the left side. It's and interesting setup but it's what I want so deal with it ;) if you cant find a stand that does this, just get two separate stands, one dual vertical mount, and then another off to the side for the portrait monitor. THESE MUST BE MOUNTS, NOT STANDS.

Monitor 1: 

Monitor 2: 

Monitor 3: 

?Dual Vertical Stand: 

?Single Stand: 

*Keyboard: ROCCAT RYOS TKL Pro Blue LED Mechanical Gaming Keyboard

*Mouse: SteelSeries Rival 100 Gaming Mouse Purple

Mouse Pad: 

*Headset: Razer Kraken Pro 7.1 Surround Gaming Headset

*Microphone: Blue Mic Yeti Professional Cardioid Microphone

Microphone Mount: 

Microphone Stand: 

*Speaker: BlackWeb Computer Speakers 7.1 Surround
*Webcam: Logitech C920 Pro 1080p Webcam
*Desk: Custom White Desk from IKEA (Getting painted blue/Orange with orange legs)
*Chair: AROZZI Verona Pro Gaming Racing Chair in Orange
*Xbox One: Xbox One S White 500GB System 

*PS4: PlayStation 4 500GB System - White 

Fill in anything that isn't filled in with peripherals, and please make 2 systems for each of use being a total of 4 systems. Thankyou!

most 3 way monitor stands will support vertical and horizontal layouts

Main PC
CPU: i3-4160. RAM: 2x4GB Kingston ValueRam. GPU: Asus GTX750Ti OC 2GB (Palit StormOC 750Ti Bios). CPU Cooler: CoolerMaster Hyper 212X.
MoBo: Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3. Storage: 1x Samsung 840 Evo. RAID 0: WD Scorpio Blue 500GB, WD Caviar Blue 500GB. PSU: Corsair CX500M.
Network: some TP-Link card that doesnt support 5.0Ghz. Case: Casecom Neptune CP-626 (the cooler doesnt fit so the side panel stays off).
Mouse: Logitech G430. Headphones: Sennheiser RS195. Keyboard: Lenovo KU0225. OS: Windows 10 Pro

stuff that isnt my main pc
Lenovo Thinkpad Edge E531 - Ubuntu 17.04 (Gnome Desktop)
Raspberry Pi 2 Model B - Not in Use
Raspberry Pi 3 - RetroPie

Phones/Tablets
Samsung Galaxy S3 - Lineage 14.1 (Android 7.1.1)
HTC One M7 - Dead Charging Port - Lineage 14.1 (Android 7.1.1)
HTC One M8 - Dead Sim Port -  Lineage 15 (Android 8.0.0)
Telstra 4GX Plus (ZTE Blade A462) - Android M Stock
iPhone 4S - Dead Battery Sensor (Stuck on too hot warning) - Latest iOS 9
iPhone 5 - MAIN PHONE - iOS 10.3.3

Consoles
Xbox One
Xbox 360 S
PlayStation 2 Fat

Headset: Plantronics RIG400HX