Amazon Just Launched Seller items with cost of less than half a price

So I found a razer mice usually worth CAD68.99$ cost 12$ with status as new from 3rd party seller with no review.

Anyone tried buying any of the items for so much cheaper than regular price?? or is it scam

I'd say scam.

I bought 16gb ddr3 1600 ram from a new seller about 2 weeks ago for $C20.00. There was no reviews then. There is now and it's 100% negative. The storefront was empty the day after I ordered and still is. If its too good to be true.....

Edited by alwaysFlOoReD
speling

can you email the seller and ask questions?

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

42 minutes ago, tjtjdgur2719 said:

from 3rd party seller with no review

scam.

Main Rig: CPU i7-4790k / MOBO Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) / RAM 16GB HyperX Fury 1866 MHz / CPU COOLER Dark Rock 3 / GPU Asus GTX 1070 Strix  / CASE Evolv ATX Tempered Glass / SSD Crucial MX200 250GB / HDD  WD Black 1TB + WD Blue 3TB / PSU EVGA 750G2 / DISPLAYS 2x Dell U2414h / KEYBOARD Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown / MOUSE Logitech G602 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 / i7-6700HQ, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, GTX 960m, 1080P Display

Cheap Windows/Office Keys

So I just looked at my order history and the delivery date is Dec 20 to Jan 18. I believe I have to wait to start a dispute. However I knew going in that this was likely a scam but was willing to depend on Amazons risk policy. The other red flag I noticed about this sellers store is that all products had one of two prices; $10.22 or another I don't remember. I have also run across a different store that had exactly the same pricing structure and was also a new store with no reviews. I didn't buy anything ;)

It's usually the places with no reviews that are scams.. They'll put a bunch of items up and try to get as much money as possible before being caught. 

Dont do it. I actually ordered a processor from a seller like that but the price difference was a little cheaper than name brand stores. I decided to order and the processor never arrived as i was charged for it. Anyway i sent a complaint on amazon and had to wait a couple weeks for my money. Amazon took care of it but it was still a headache

its probably a scam , a guy in my class just bought 10 x note 7 for like some ridiculous 90-95% off , then i went to see the sellers info and most the comments say its a scam

when its too good to be true , it probably is. life is a bitch

Hm, hasn't Amazon historically been pretty on the ball when it comes to combating scam sellers? Usually that stuff is endemic to eBay.

PC:

Monolith(Laptop): CPU: i7 5700HQ GPU: GTX 980M 8GB RAM: 2x8GB 1600MHz Storage: 2x128GB Samsung 850 EVO(Raid 0) + 1TB HGST 7200RPM Model: Gigabyte P35XV4 Mouse: Razer Orochi Headset: Turtle Beach Stealth 450

IoT:

Router: Netgear D7000 Nighthawk

NAS: Synology DS218j, 2x 4TB Seagate Ironwolf

Media Accelerator: Nvidia Shield via Plex

Phone: Sony Xperia X Compact