NEED AUDIOPHILE HELP ASAP !!!!!

megustarad114

i recently borrowed my rich friends sennheiser hd598 it was good now i wan some good audiophile headphones any suggestion would be great . :) 
my audiophile headphone list (short list :(
audio technica ath ad 700x VS Sennheiser hd 558  VS Sennheiser hd 598 (wood accent ) VS akg Q 701 .. (feel free to suggest more audiophile headphones ) 
price 0 - 200 usd 
headphone *must have's*
1) clear and neutral lows mids and highs . / 2) positional audio    . / 3 ) comfortable , light , open style , Circumaural 
4) a good big sound stage ./ 5) easy to drive eg 50 ohm or less ./ 6)  medium to low bass still has to have bass  ./
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
questions 

1) read in a forum if i do the foam mod to the sennheiser hd558 it will sound same as the hd 598 ?? is it true ? O.o ....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sound cards that i might use :) 
1) asus xonar dgx 5.1 with an astro mix amp pro 2013 for 7.1 surround and volume control :P 
2) asus xonar Essence stx 7.1 
recommend headphones only not the sound cards -_- 
I WILL NOT USE ANY FIIO E10 STUFF IF I HAVE TO GET A GOOD ONE MAYBE I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT A SENNHEISER ORPHEUS  -_- 

meow ! 

sound cards that i might use :) 

1) asus xonar dgx 5.1 with an astro mix amp pro 2013 for 7.1 surround and volume control :P 

2) asus xonar Essence stx 7.1 

recommend headphones only not the sound cards -_- 

7MZ8Ncx.png

just buy the 598 if you like them. 

they are the same driver but I do not believe it will sound the same, closer but not the same. 

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13836-sennheiser-558-foam-removal-mod/

I also do not know the exact output specs of the soundcraps you listed, but you probably want at least 80 ohm headsets due to the output impedance of the STX, not headsets below 50.

I WILL NOT USE ANY FIIO E10 STUFF IF I HAVE TO GET A GOOD ONE MAYBE I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT A SENNHEISER ORPHEUS  -_- 

I hate to be rude about this, but to be frank you don't appear to have a damned idea what you're talking about or what you're trying to buy.

Error: 410

bad soundcards, might use fiio E10 like everyone here will say, as to the headphones I'd go Q701 or HD 598

bad soundcards, might use fiio E10 like everyone here will say, as to the headphones I'd go Q701 or HD 598

i know they will mr audiophile cat :( 

meow ! 

The bass boost switch on the FiiO E10 makes the 701's very nice, but for overall build I'd go for another headphone. I hear mixed things about the 500 series, so I'd vote ATH-AD700X.

The bass boost switch on the FiiO E10 makes the 701's very nice, but for overall build I'd go for another headphone. I hear mixed things about the 500 series, so I'd vote ATH-AD700X.

does the ad 700 have bass ?? some say it dosent 

meow ! 

ATH AD700x are terrible when it comes to bass

take a look at the Beyerdynamic series. The 990s and 770s have a lot of bass but may be more than 50 ohms.

I have the 990s with e10 and they sound nice, much better than a sound card.

Jesus I'm trying to help this guy

YEAH DONT EVEN BOTHER WITH THE E10 THE BASS BOOST IS NOT A GOOD ONE

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give tacos ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Poker 2 KB Review

YEAH DONT EVEN BOTHER WITH THE E10 THE BASS BOOST IS NOT A GOOD ONE

Do you even know how to uncaps?

I want some headphones too, must have's are:

low sounds, high sounds and mid sounds.  Extra bass but neutral, great soundstage but no mids and they have to be audiophile grade or I won't touch them.  I don't know what I need but I know what I want so tell me I can have it please.

And I will be using them with either a bowl of coleslaw or maybe miniature die-cast model of the Eiffel tower. I haven't decided yet but I am leaning to the bowl of coleslaw because it has a lower mayonnaise impedance. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Do you even know how to uncaps?

No, I don't.

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

I want some headphones too, must have's are:

low sounds, high sounds and mid sounds.  Extra bass but neutral, great soundstage but no mids and they have to be audiophile grade or I won't touch them.  I don't know what I need but I know what I want so tell me I can have it please.

And I will be using them with either a bowl of coleslaw or maybe miniature die-cast model of the Eiffel tower. I haven't decided yet but I am leaning to the bowl of coleslaw because it has a lower mayonnaise impedance. 

I want taco pie but it must be from a time where tacos are illegal. Will not touch legal taco.

I want taco pie but it must be from a time where tacos are illegal. Will not touch legal taco.

I have it on semi-mediocre authority that legal taco sauce is not audiophile grade and lacks a certain musicality.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I have it on semi-mediocre authority that legal taco sauce is not audiophile grade and lacks a certain musicality.

u wot m8

u wot m8

that's a pretty nasty accent you have there, too much taco?  Try this coleslaw- it's much milder and the mayonnaise is audiophile grade.

well this thread devolved quickly lol

If you still chose to ignore us OP, I stress that you really  should get headphones of 80 Ohms at bare minimum, 

Error: 410

well this thread devolved quickly lol

If you still chose to ignore us OP pls respond xD

FTFY