5v UV LED STRIP

AlexV350

Hey guys i had a question and wanted to see some recomendations.  Im currently running a Hue+ lighting system (RGB) on my case yet i also want to incorperate some UV lighting as well since i have the ability to turn on and off the lighting through the software at will.  Here is where my question comes in, i am looking for some 5 volt UV led strips that i can daisy chain off my Hue+.  Any suggestions???  Here are the end connections on the Hue+ in case you are not familiar.  Thanks!!!!

Image result for hue+ led strips   

7 minutes ago, AlexV350 said:

Hey guys i had a question and wanted to see some recomendations.  Im currently running a Hue+ lighting system (RGB) on my case yet i also want to incorperate some UV lighting as well since i have the ability to turn on and off the lighting through the software at will.  Here is where my question comes in, i am looking for some 5 volt UV led strips that i can daisy chain off my Hue+.  Any suggestions???  Here are the end connections on the Hue+ in case you are not familiar.  Thanks!!!!

The Hue+ uses individually addressable LED's so it wouldn't work with regular 5V LED strips. Also you wouldn't be able to daisy chain the sections and turn off the second strip from the first strip of lights unless it was on the other channel. 

-Moved to Modding Section- 

In that case what would be the next best system for lighting using UV led strips that are configurable? Note: I don't have an RGB lighting control header on the motherboard. Running an MSI Master 7 Z170A