Looking for a good PSU

DBLTIME

Right now the PSU in my computer I believe is a cheaper bronze certified 850 watt psu. I would like to find something more reliable because the cord that goes into the system if it moves even slightly turns off the whole system. It looks like it had already caused an error with the hard-drive because it had to do a hard drive repair. I'm currently looking around for new PSUs but when it comes to this component of the desktop I lack a lot of knowledge. I wanted something at least 850 watts to about 1050 for future upgrades. This PC is for gaming and some video editing. If anyone has any good recommendations I'd be happy to hear.

Money isn't to much of an issue here but budget for it $200 would be preferred as long as its extremely reliable. 

This sadly was a pre-build, I wanted to build my own but I didn't have the option to do so I'm just trying to upgrade the 2 components that looked like they could use it the most which was the ram because it was previously 2133 and the PSU because it doesn't seem reliable. If there is anymore information I need to add please ask.

I7 6850k

ASUS X99-E Motherboard

EVGA GTX 1080 

Ram DDR4 3000 

(Has 3 fans one of them is liquid cooling but I can't find the type of fan it is anywhere)

(I don't know a ton on hard drives)

One SSD

One mechanical hard drive 

If you want the most reliable one, then I would recommend a Cooler master V850, it has a lot of good reputation 

EVGA G3, or G2L, have rave reviews, and are highly recommended by most. Their is a full recommended PSU list stickied to this sub forum.

PC Specs

i7 6700

Asus H110-PLUS

ASUS STRIX 1070 8GB OC

EVGA G2 550W PSU

3TB HD & 255GB SSD

CiT Galaxy Evolution

Upgrades

EVGA G2 550W PSU

Asus Strix GTX 1070

NZXT S340 ELITE BLACK

Just now, Joe007destroyer said:

If you want the most reliable one, then I would recommend a Cooler master V850, it has a lot of good reputation 

You could also look for a Corsair RM series

Is there any difference between plat certified and gold certified? Because I would purchase the Gigabyte XTREME GAMING XP1200M PSU or the RM1000 80Plus gold certified from corsair.

1 hour ago, DBLTIME said:

Is there any difference between plat certified and gold certified? Because I would purchase the Gigabyte XTREME GAMING XP1200M PSU or the RM1000 80Plus gold certified from corsair.

Efficiency. You have a one GPU system. What the hell are you looking at 1000W units for? Your system will never draw more than like 400W.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||