microwave jamms my wifi?!?

glunday
2 minutes ago, manikyath said:

i usually steer way clear about websites with similar names like that.

if i really want someone outing themselves as a health expert i'd rather ask my doctor than a website claiming they have "the truth"

--

i've found that websites like those take a statement that is true, for example "a 9 volt battery outputs 9 volts" then take a second truth like ohm's law, then a third truth wich is sticking the two prongs of an ohm meter up their ass, and then apply the whole thing wrong to conclude that licking a 9 volt battery can electrocute, and kill you. which in fact is something someone tried to tell me at some point..

I still wouldn't recommend sticking the prongs of an Ohm Meter up your ass ;) That might not be very pleasant.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Just now, dalekphalm said:

I still wouldn't recommend sticking the prongs of an Ohm Meter up your ass ;) That might not be very pleasant.

i was gonna say "in their mouth" but up the ass was funnier, and usually better implies the knowledge of people "doing science" in the described way :D

4 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

Jesus the amount of misinformation in this thread. Microwave radiation is non-ionizing radiation. It cannot cause cancer. That doesn't mean there are no potential health risks, but cancer isn't one of them. 

Please stop spreading misinformation. Non-ionizing radiation (including microwave radiation) cannot cause cancer. A microwave appliance without shielding IS DANGEROUS, but not because dr of cancer. 

A whole lot of this. 

Would it be fair to say my misinformation gave you cancer? 

37 minutes ago, fpo said:

Would it be fair to say my misinformation gave you cancer? 

lmfao - only a little bit :P

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

This all said, Pizza Pops and Pizza Pockets are far TASTIER out of a conventional oven. Microwave's make them soggy. I honestly don't understand how anyone enjoys a Pizza Pop when it's limp like wet pasta.  You can also get much better results quickly baking day old pizza rather than using a microwave.

13 hours ago, AshleyAshes said:

This all said, Pizza Pops and Pizza Pockets are far TASTIER out of a conventional oven. Microwave's make them soggy. I honestly don't understand how anyone enjoys a Pizza Pop when it's limp like wet pasta.  You can also get much better results quickly baking day old pizza rather than using a microwave.

Or the OP can invest in a Toaster oven. It does Pizza rolls really good. Best part, it dont interfere with WiFi. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.