What's a good mouse for a small hand?

Fhyrion
Go to solution Solved by atrash,

i know nothing about MMO games but this mouse is certainly suitable for small hands

http://www.coolermaster.com/peripheral/mice/spawn/

I'm looking for a good gaming mouse for my sister. She typically uses a palm grip, and has smaller hands. For perspective, she thought my Roccat Kone Pure Military was a large mouse. 

Looking purely at performance, Lighting is a non-issue. 

@Fhyrion seriously though, I'm not too sure depends on what sort of games she plays.

I've heard the Zowie FK is smallish and also the Cybord R.A.T 5 looks small, but apart from that I don't know.

It Won't Fail Cause of Me.

Just now, wrathoftheturkey said:

For gaming?

Yes.

@xvantok Well, she mostly plays MMO's, however, as far as mouse features go, a couple of thumb buttons would do it. She doesn't really want a Corsair Scimitar style mouse. 

Just now, 8-Bit Ninja said:

budget?

I'd say less than $100 USD.

1 minute ago, Fhyrion said:

@xvantok Well, she mostly plays MMO's, however, as far as mouse features go, a couple of thumb buttons would do it. She doesn't really want a Corsair Scimitar style mouse. 

She's missing out - I love having an entire extra keyboard sitting under my thumb!!

It Won't Fail Cause of Me.

1 minute ago, xvantok said:

She's missing out - I love having an entire extra keyboard sitting under my thumb!!

Well I've always preferred Keyboard Macro Keys, but to each their own. 

2 minutes ago, atrash said:

i know nothing about MMO games but this mouse is certainly suitable for small hands

http://www.coolermaster.com/peripheral/mice/spawn/

This looks pretty good. Decent sensor, and a good size. Any idea if there's included software, and if there is, if its good or not? 

1 minute ago, Fhyrion said:

This looks pretty good. Decent sensor, and a good size. Any idea if there's included software, and if there is, if its good or not? 

doubt it. it's a pretty old fashioned mouse. no software bs.

3 minutes ago, Fhyrion said:

@atrash Cool. I think I'll just go with yours. Thanks for the help. 

hang on it does have a software for button and dpi customisation. my bad. nothing too fancy tho

Just now, atrash said:

hang on it does have a software for button and dpi customisation. my bad. nothing too fancy tho

Turns out there's a newer model anyways. No worries, size and performance are still there. 

5 minutes ago, Fhyrion said:

Turns out there's a newer model anyways. No worries, size and performance are still there. 

I have a CoolerMaster Inferno from 3-4 years back.  It came with software.  Everything was programmable on it.  That mouse was one of the better mice I have used.  It still works perfectly, other than some wobble on a few buttons.

The CoolerMaster Xornet II is the revamped version of the Spawn. My girlfriend used to have hand cramps when doing extended work sessions and the Xornet solved it for her - for reference, she's 5'1" and has tiny hands. Not the best sensor on the market, but certainly a decent budget mouse for tiny hand people.