Corsair peripheral issues

Covering the system first:

Intel Core i7-6950x OC 4.4Ghz @ 1.29v

Rampage V Edition 10 BIOS current 1003

64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 8 dimms @ 2800rpm (w/dimms light bar kit which has no effect of anything)

Corsair h115i AIO 280mm rad w/2 Noctua industrial NF-A14 in pull configuration

2 EVGA GTX 1080 FE GPU's modified with EVGA hybrid kits & 4 Noctua Industrial NF-F12 120mm fans (2 each) in push/pull configuration

Intel 750 series NVMe PCIe SSD as boot drive, and w/3 Intel 730 series SATA SSD's in RAID 0 for more storage

Corsair ax1500i 80Plus Titanium rated 1500w PSU powering evertthing

And finally the system is running Windows 10 Pro version 1607 Anniversary Update.

Originally I was using ROG's GK2000 Horus and Spatha RPG mouse. These peripherals were run on the same R5E10 with the ROG Armory software that comes included with the mobo.

After working with and reviewing both pieces, I decided I wanted full RGB for my keyboard, and I wanted faster timings/keystrokes which led me to the K70 RGB Rapidfire from Corsair, and M65 pro mouse as the Spatha is so large and heavy that I found it much to difficult to use with any type of FPS and many other games.

I was in a hurry so I removed the original peripherals and connected the Corsair ones while the system was "shutdown" Once connected, the K70 keyboard was all lit up and doing the rainbow effect. So I turned the tower on to adjust the settings to make it stop. Instead, the keyboard wasn't recognized by the CUE (Corsair Utility Engine). I contacted Corsair and we began several troubleshooting steps over a period of 2 weeks, ultimately going thru the steps one last time while on the phone. They decided to is an RMA and I am still waiting for the replacement to arrive. 

While waiting, I decided to set up the M65 mouse colors and MM800's colors. The mouse seems to be working ok, though the CUE software keeps issuing warnings stating that there is a firmware update even though the firmware on the mouse has already been updated. But the MM800 is another story. The CUE is recognizing it, but when selecting the "static" option, the mouse pad just blacks out completely. In fact, after attempting to try different colors and different settings, suddenly the CUE locked up and not having a keyboard to Ctrl+Alt+Del, I was forced to cycle the power and re-boot to get that lockup to clear. 

Is is anyone else having issues like this? I'm starting to think that this is less hardware and more a continuance of the CUE software that's causing the problem as while not even having a keyboard connected it still throws a Macro warning that it's not working, and the software itself is throwing a warning that the software needs to be updated after confirming with Corsair that it is the current software version that's installed and running. 

They said aid there is no known software incompatibilities with their CUE 2 software. Should I completely remove the ROG Armory software? Should I completely delete the drivers once this replacement keyboard arrives? 

No issues here. Same mouse and k65 keyboard and have had zero issues. 

Intel i7 6700k|Asus Maximus VIII Hero|Asus Strix 1080|Gskill DDR4 3200|950 Pro M.2|Corsair RM750|Corsair OBSIDIAN 500D|Corsair K65\G65|SteelSeries Arctis 5|Asus PB277Q|PG279Q

• 1 year later...

Hi, I have Corsair MM800 mousepad and ROG Pugio mouse. iCUE recognize MM800 with no problem, but when I run ROG Armoury, imediatly MM800 desapear in iCUE. So there is some incompatible issue between iCUE and ROG Armoury software.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah this is new with the latest version of the Armory and Aura software from Asus