Microphone picking up mouse and keyboard when talking.

PiousSlayer

Hello,

Is there a way to make it so my Blue Yeti USB microphone does not pick up my Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum (LOUD Clicks) and my Cherry MX Brown mechanical keyboard when I am talking? I don't have it on a stand right now and it is currently near the sources of audio. The keyboard is the smaller problem.

I did a test where the mic was a few feet away (even above) from the audio sources, but they were still being picked up while talking. I mostly use Discord and I have adjusted the gain controls there as well.

Will an XLR Mic, like the Rhode NT-1 help reduce the input noise when I am talking? I am using Adobe Audition trial as well and it helps remove audio pickup from an A/C unit and fan. I have the mic set to cardioid with the gain set to the lowest setting. I mainly use my mic and earbuds for gaming and chatting with friends.

I am also considering getting a Rhode instead anyways due to there being a mic stand that truly supports it. I know there is a stand by Rhode that will most likely support the Yeti, but the weight of the mic still somewhat worries me.

Thank you in advance!