Strange, jittery playback and movement then BSOD

Hi all,

First time poster. Usually try my best to sort my problems out myself when it comes to tech but I haven't the foggiest on what I should do to fix this issue. Possible overclock problem so I'll go ahead and list specs.

Windows 10 (Version 1607 - Build 14393.447)

i7 5820k

GTX 980ti

32Gb 2133 G.Skill ram

H110i GTX cooler

Asrock X99 Extreme 4 Mobo

Samsung 950 m.2 256Gb (boot/games)

HGST 3TB (storage)

Mushkin 1TB SSD (games)

Also, latest BIOS update as of 11/29/2016

So, my computer works like a dream until it doesn't. It was running fine and im not sure if it is a windows build or what but I can game for hours and hours at a time with no problems but every now and then it will just lock up and start acting jittery, video playback will slow down to 0-2 fps and audio and mouse movement are also affected. This will go on for 3-10 seconds and then I will get a BSOD with a WHEA_STOPCODE_ERROR or something along those line. I have ALL drivers up to date and my 980 ti has no voltage increases, there are no artifacts and i have it mildly OC'd. My 5820k is running @ 1.32 / 4.5 Ghz and has been doing so with no problem until now. I had it running at 1.3 before but upped it to see if it was a voltage issue which i perceive it is not.

Any and All help would be greatly appeciated. 

From MS tech support

If you receive a blue screen error (also known as a stop code), it means that your PC has shut down suddenly to protect itself from data loss. If you see the text “WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR,” it means that a hardware error has occurred. To fix it, try the following:

Do you think that it could be thermal throttling, and then immediate shutdown to protect it? Just a guess.

Was I helpful? Accept my answer or agree / mark me as informative!

Quote me, or I probably won't notice you responded to me!

Only Constructive Criticism is taken into consideration. 

No it's not thermal throttling. I run max temps of 50C while i'm gaming and watching videos.