OBS help - Window capture doesn't work on browsers

This is really strange. I've been streaming using OBS (have now changed over to OBS Studio) for a while now and using Window capture has always worked just fine. Now all of a sudden, it doesn't work for browsers. Only browsers. As in, they're just a black screen. The cursor shows up, but not the window itself.

It first happened with the browser I usually use: Vivaldi. It's fairly new and has the occasional bug so I figured alright, it's probably just the browser. So I tried Chrome, and that doesn't work either. Vivaldi's Chromium based, so maybe it's just that? Nope, Firefox and Edge won't work either. I can't find any other program besides browsers that won't work. 

I downloaded and installed OBS classic, and I'm getting the same results with that as well.

What is going on?

Lenovo Ideapad 720s 14 inch ------ One day I'll have a desktop again...

1 minute ago, Yoola said:

Can you just make it fullscreen and record that screen only?

Yes, and that's the solution I've been using. But I'd rather that not be permanent because it's annoying losing all that screen real estate, plus monitor captures are not the safest thing in terms of the possibility of accidentally pulling something up and flashing personal info. And beyond that it just bugs me that I don't know why this won't work xD

Lenovo Ideapad 720s 14 inch ------ One day I'll have a desktop again...

Can you try disabling hardware acceleration in browser and try again recording it?