Zowie Fk2 vs Logitech G403

Xreldo
Go to solution Solved by Bouzoo,
1 hour ago, Technicolors said:

Just to note that the G403 prodigy has a scroll wheel rattle. I think it's been fixed now but for some reason my G403 that I got the other day on-sale has a bit of rattle. 

That is only the first batch, it's reportedly fixed.

This is a close call, G403 has a 3366 sensor while the FK2 has a 3310, it's a personal preference for most people. Build quality both are top notch, and they have different keys. The Zowie sports the hard click, while the G403 has keys that suit more other genres as well (like MOBA and RTS), the light click. But that may differ from person to person as well. 

Mind you FK2 is an ambidextrous while G403 is for right handed people so they don't quite suit the same grips, and the FK2 is quite lower when you put your hand on it. For palm G403 might be the better choice. 

I am 18 cm  by 9 cm and use palm and I was wondering which one to get. Because we all want to get them on point 1 taps in CSGO.

Just to note that the G403 prodigy has a scroll wheel rattle. I think it's been fixed now but for some reason my G403 that I got the other day on-sale has a bit of rattle. 

1 hour ago, Technicolors said:

That is only the first batch, it's reportedly fixed.

This is a close call, G403 has a 3366 sensor while the FK2 has a 3310, it's a personal preference for most people. Build quality both are top notch, and they have different keys. The Zowie sports the hard click, while the G403 has keys that suit more other genres as well (like MOBA and RTS), the light click. But that may differ from person to person as well. 

Mind you FK2 is an ambidextrous while G403 is for right handed people so they don't quite suit the same grips, and the FK2 is quite lower when you put your hand on it. For palm G403 might be the better choice. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own.