Question about motherboards...

Kebogu,

Hello

I am making my first PC build. I decided to go full AMD route due to the price being much more favorable for me, however I have a concern.

I picked out this motherboard (screenshot included) that is a fullsized atx motherboard, with all i could want, including crossfire capabilities for future upgrades, but, it doesnt seem to have wifi or bluetooth included, which is important to me. 

To this end, i have a couple of questions about wifi and bluetooth. I know i can get seperate usb devices that add these features so: ¿Should I even want a motherboard like the one i picked but with the wifi/bluetooth capabilities? ¿Are there motherboards like the one im thinking about (I only seem to find "mini" atx motherboards)? And finally ¿can anyone recomend a good motherboard for the components i want to use and the features i want at a good price?

Screenshot_20161127-120123.png

Adding WIFI and Bluetooth with a USB device will be fine. I cannot comment on your system configuration, though, because I am not too familiar with AMD CPUs.

Hope this helps...

-Delta

3 hours ago, huilun02 said:

Don't get an APU if you using a discrete graphics card...

Also,

...is what?

Just tell us your total budget and the parts you need.

Okay, lets see.

What im missing from my build is a good motherboard and a good processor that can host either a 1050ti, a rx 470 4gb or a 1060 3gb graphics card (preferably the rx 470 seeing as its in the middle of the other two, performance and price wise) things i want to do with the build, do college work, and game at 1080p 

For these parts i have a budget of about 300$ and could go up to 350 if the extra features/performance is worth it