Which case would YOU choose?

Freezanator

I really wanted a nice white case for my >> PHYS-X >> build (see signature). I found 4 nice white cases and I'm debating on which one to get. Here are their links and prices:
1. Segotep LUX Mid Tower ATX Casing (White) [169 MYR/ 38 USD] >  3x 120mm blue LED case fans + Side panel window

2. Segotep GANK II ATX Casing (White) [179 MYR/ 41 USD] > 2x 120mm blue LED case fans + Side panel window 
3. Segotep Warship EVO Mid Tower Casing (White) [189 MYR/ 43 USD] > 2x 120mm blue LED case fans + Side panel semi-window

4. Tecware Alpha ATX Mid Tower Case (White) [198 MYR/ 45 USD] > 3x 120mm white non-LED case fans + Side panel window

Now, I'd like YOU, the community of LTT Forums, to choose which one you'd buy, based on looks and what they come with such as fans, warranties and ports. Here's the Tecware Alpha's product page for a more detailed description. The other Segotep cases don't have their own product pages. Thanks! :)

My Daily Driver:

Acer Predator Helios 300
»« Intel Core i5-8300H »« 16GB DDR4 RAM »« NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB »« Silicon Power A60 512 GB M.2 SSD »« 
Toshiba PC L200 1 TB HDD »« Microsoft Windows 10 Home »«

2 minutes ago, Freezanator said:

4. Tecware Alpha ATX Mid Tower Case (White) [198 MYR/ 45 USD] > 3x 120mm white non-LED case fans + Side panel window

This one for sure. Looks clean, but not boring. And you can never go wrong with just black and white. Leaves you the option to keep it minimal without lighting or just white LEDs or go RGB in the future.

Ryzen 5 5600, 32GB DDR4, GTX 3070Ti, Acer Predator x34

InWin 901

On 11/23/2016 at 5:47 AM, xc3ll said:

This one for sure. Looks clean, but not boring. And you can never go wrong with just black and white. Leaves you the option to keep it minimal without lighting or just white LEDs or go RGB in the future.

Thanks for your opinion, I'll see what the others have to say. :) 

On 11/23/2016 at 5:50 AM, keNNySOC said:

Thanks for your opinion. :) 

My Daily Driver:

Acer Predator Helios 300
»« Intel Core i5-8300H »« 16GB DDR4 RAM »« NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB »« Silicon Power A60 512 GB M.2 SSD »« 

Segotep GANK II, personally all these are too flashy for my taste and that alpha one is not the exact simplistic clean look I prefer.

If I can drop any other case it would be the S340

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

1 minute ago, Sharif said:

Segotep GANK II, personally all these are too flashy for my taste and that alpha one is not the exact simplistic clean look I prefer.

If I can drop any other case it would be the S340

Thanks for your opinion. However, the S340 isn't on my local online store. :( 

My Daily Driver:

Acer Predator Helios 300

I really like the LUX one. However, since it is very cheap it might not be as appealing in real life, is it is on the pictures, keep that in mind.

BTW what is your budget?

Definetely the LUX from those 3

Winning an argument with a woman step by step

step one - talk to her

step two - fight with her for 2 hours even if you are really right

step three - admit that she is right for the sake of your safety

step four - realize that you have accomplished nothing and she still thinks you were wrong and now she thinks you are even more stupid

GTX1080ti, I5-4690k, ASUS Z97 PRO-GAMER, 8GB DDR3 1600mhz, Hyper 212 EVO, Tt view 31 RGB.

21 minutes ago, Mobby Dick said:

I really like the LUX one. However, since it is very cheap it might not be as appealing in real life, is it is on the pictures, keep that in mind.

BTW what is your budget?

My budget for my total build is 3300 MYR, which leaves me just about 200 MYR for a case. :) 

My Daily Driver:

Acer Predator Helios 300

On 23.11.2016 at 1:38 PM, Freezanator said:

My budget for my total build is 3300 MYR, which leaves me just about 200 MYR for a case. :) 

So around 50€? Then you might look after some cheap cases like the Corsair 100r. It may not look as "gamer-like" as the others, but you get a lot more in terms of built quality and so on. I don't know what is important for you, so you have to decide. However, I would choose a case from a decent brand, also because the included fans are often a lot better in these cases, what is very important for me because I want my PC to be quiet. But again, your priorities may vary :)

52 minutes ago, Mobby Dick said:

So around 50€? Then you might look after some cheap cases like the Corsair 100r. It may not look as "gamer-like" as the others, but you get a lot more in terms of built quality and so on. I don't know what is important for you, so you have to decide. However, I would choose a case from a decent brand, also because the included fans are often a lot better in these cases, what is very important for me because I want my PC to be quiet. But again, your priorities may vary :)

I usually don't bother looking at low-end cases from big manufacturers like Corsair, Zalman, Cooler Master, etc. since they're pretty ugly. But the Corsair 100R seems really nice for its price. Unfortunately, I can't find it on my local online store. :( 

My Daily Driver:

Acer Predator Helios 300

20 hours ago, Freezanator said:

I usually don't bother looking at low-end cases from big manufacturers like Corsair, Zalman, Cooler Master, etc. since they're pretty ugly. But the Corsair 100R seems really nice for its price. Unfortunately, I can't find it on my local online store. :( 

Have you checked ebay and local stores? They sometimes have cases that you can't find in big online stores. However, they are most likely used then. But I am sure you could figure out if it is still a good deal :) 

12 hours ago, Mobby Dick said:

Have you checked ebay and local stores? They sometimes have cases that you can't find in big online stores. However, they are most likely used then. But I am sure you could figure out if it is still a good deal :) 

I've decided to go with the Tecware Alpha. It fits nicely into my budget after I chose the Gigabyte GTX 1060 Windforce OC instead of the more expensive ZOTAC Amp! Edition one. Thanks for your suggestions though! :)

My Daily Driver:

Acer Predator Helios 300