LG......... What to do?

spwath

So one month ago my LG G4 went into a boot loop. Took it to the store, they said they would replace it under warenty, and I should get it in about 3 days. 2 days later  they say 15 days. The next week they say 29 days. Finally it comes in, so I go to the store to get it. They have issues and can not scan it to give it to me, im there for about 1.5 hours while they try. Finally, they look at my non working G4 at see a tiny crack above the screen and say that LG wont take it. The crack has nothing to do with the problem, and happened long befoe the problem happened. But they wont take it.

What can I do?
Im out a $300 phone and cant do anything.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

at this point its a known problem with multiple LG skus.

Is there a reason why LG is attributed with bootloop issues? I had a Lg g3 for a year and some but i didn't have any bootloops. 

1 minute ago, Technicolors said:

Is there a reason why LG is attributed with bootloop issues? I had a Lg g3 for a year and some but i didn't have any bootloops. 

Was just a g4 problem

4 minutes ago, Arty said:

at this point its a known problem with multiple LG skus.

Yeah but what can I do? I want the warenty to work

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."