LTT Star Citizen squadron sign-up(currently unofficial because have not talked to slick or linus yet)

Hell, sign me up.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/Dragonlings

I'll be getting the Constellation at first, cause I'm getting the Rear admiral package, although I'll probably get a exploration ship and a race ship later on.

I'll probably just end up floating around for a while till someone decides to do something.

If it's just for LTT members then we'll be about 20 tops, spread around different time zones and with different playtimes, and in the end you'll have just a handful of people to play with. This means that the impact we can have as a clan will be severely limited and therefore the fun you can have will be limited as well. In less than a month the clan will have fallen apart and everyone will have left for other clans that fit their playstyles. It's just not possible to have an LTT only group. Maybe we could join up with other hardware communities, but that could cause unneeded drama. Also, I doubt Linus has the time to manage a clan and he's probably not the most qualified person even if he did.

Anyway, @ixi_your_face seemed like he knew what he was talking about so even though I don't know anything about him I'd rather have him as the leader and trust his decisions.

ixi_your_face would be an excellent leader seeing as he seems to be the most involved SC and LTT member. He did donate a ship to the stream giveaway. I don't have a problem with others being leader I just think that Linus should have the option. Also I think you underestimate how many people will play SC from LTT. I personally won't get involved heavily with clans since I plan to play on a separate server with some friends most of the time. With that being said...

LTT SC Server! Yea now that would be awesome. Probably would be unofficial since the cost for LMG would be pretty big, but still would be cool. And with mods installed we could have all the ships changed to:

Aurora-> SSD

300i-> Noctua Fan

Freelancer-> Watercooler

Cutlass-> Slick's Face

Constellation-> Linus' Face

Avenger-> Define R4 (Advertising opportunity @LinusTech :P)

Hornet-> GTX 880 or 390X

etc.

i9 25.6 GHz with NeuronThreading, 256gb 6000 MHz RAM, GTX 990 OC 3024MHz 12gb, Skeletal X99 motherboard, 1 Petabyte SSD, Fractal Design Humaniod R1 Case, Herbivore 10,000W PSU, Noctua NF16 LP Derma Cooler.

Probably the only Star Citizen player who is planning on a career in Journalism instead of piracy, mining, trading, exploration, military, station management, etc.

Generation 0: The first time you see this add 1 to the number and copy it into your sig. Consider it a social experiment.

If it's just for LTT members then we'll be about 20 tops, spread around different time zones and with different playtimes, and in the end you'll have just a handful of people to play with. This means that the impact we can have as a clan will be severely limited and therefore the fun you can have will be limited as well. In less than a month the clan will have fallen apart and everyone will have left for other clans that fit their playstyles. It's just not possible to have an LTT only group. Maybe we could join up with other hardware communities, but that could cause unneeded drama. Also, I doubt Linus has the time to manage a clan and he's probably not the most qualified person even if he did.

Anyway, @ixi_your_face seemed like he knew what he was talking about so even though I don't know anything about him I'd rather have him as the leader and trust his decisions.

I'd be up for leading, i think it'd be kinda cool, 

And i agree, a LTT only group is dumb. It's be cool, but it'd fall apart insanely quickly. Without a recruiting drive there's nothing. Also, i do have structuring plans for such a group already laid out ready to be implemented :P

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

I'd be up for leading, i think it'd be kinda cool, 

And i agree, a LTT only group is dumb. It's be cool, but it'd fall apart insanely quickly. Without a recruiting drive there's nothing. Also, i do have structuring plans for such a group already laid out ready to be implemented :P

Ah, nice. When it's closer to the alpha release you should make a thread for it so we can all organize and discuss whatever needs to be discussed.

Ah, nice. When it's closer to the alpha release you should make a thread for it so we can all organize and discuss whatever needs to be discussed.

Well, the alpha is already out :P

Dogfighting will most likely just be skirmish and such, it's the beta's that i'm really looking forward to! :D

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

I meant the dogfighting. It's not persistant but it will allow to test tactics and such. At least I'm assuming it's not just 1vs1..

I meant the dogfighting. It's not persistant but it will allow to test tactics and such. At least I'm assuming it's not just 1vs1..

Shouldn't be just 1v1, flight formations would prolly be mostly modeled after actual flight patterns and such, but yeah!

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Shouldn't be just 1v1, flight formations would prolly be mostly modeled after actual flight patterns and such, but yeah!

I'm just saying this because I really want to try big fights and having 20+ people would be so awesome.

Im inn!!

ID: NihKiller https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/NihKiller

Ships: only got an RSI Aurora MR for now

(Not too good with names): LTF; LinusTech Fighters, and i liked chromeboy42s WAN Warriors and Rocket rampagers aswell :).

First move: maybe just mining and exploration, atleast that's what im going to do for the most part ;). 

Intel Core i7-3770K @ 4.9GHz |--| Gigabyte Z77X-UP7 |--| 16GB Crucial BalisitX Elite @ 1600MHz |--| Sapphire + Gigabyte HD 7990 in Quad CrossfireX @ 1,100MHz |--| Samsung 840 Series 250GB SSD |--|  2x Seagate Momentus XT 750 GB HDDs in Raid0 |--| CoolerMaster V1200 Platinum |--| Corsair Obsidian 750D

"There is no heaven or afterlife for broken-down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark." - Stephen Hawking

Count me in:

Name: ZER0 (https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/ZER0

Ship: MISC Freelancer

:D

DSC_1071%20copy.jpg

The Hangar Module? That's a pre-alpha. ;)

Technically, yeah.

But it's called the Hangar alpha ;):P

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

DSC_1071%20copy.jpg

That actually looks pretty cool. Did you etch it on a circuit board or just print it? Maybe laser burned

Maybe I'll do something similar (unrelated to star citizen) but if I etch it then it will be green instead of black. I also don't want to waste university's materials for it.

That actually looks pretty cool. Did you etch it on a circuit board or just print it? Maybe laser burned

Maybe I'll do something similar (unrelated to star citizen) but if I etch it then it will be green instead of black. I also don't want to waste university's materials for it.

They were giving them away a while back, i -just- missed the sign up by around an hour

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

They were giving them away a while back, i -just- missed the sign up by around an hour

The idea is interesting but I don't think I'd want a star citizen related one, it would just sit in a drawer and never see the light of day.

The idea is interesting but I don't think I'd want a star citizen related one, it would just sit in a drawer and never see the light of day.

They are for conventions like citizencon as well. When you go that is like your way of proving you are a original backer. At least thats what I think it is for.

i9 25.6 GHz with NeuronThreading, 256gb 6000 MHz RAM, GTX 990 OC 3024MHz 12gb, Skeletal X99 motherboard, 1 Petabyte SSD, Fractal Design Humaniod R1 Case, Herbivore 10,000W PSU, Noctua NF16 LP Derma Cooler.

Probably the only Star Citizen player who is planning on a career in Journalism instead of piracy, mining, trading, exploration, military, station management, etc.

Generation 0: The first time you see this add 1 to the number and copy it into your sig. Consider it a social experiment.

This is great :D Going to enjoy this a fair bit!

Star Citizen ID: Ulstrand

Ship: RSI Aurora MR (I got the mercenary pack, figured I might as well wait with other ships when the game is released, and more info is out about the differences on the ships and their capabilities)

Name ideas? I'm not really the creative type of guy, I'll rely on you guys finding an awesome name :D