$400 or less build

GamingPug

Go to TipidPC.com where they have listing for brand new and 2nd hand parts from different sellers. I find Dynaquest to be a reasonable shop thats relatively unknown around cash and carry manila Area. They actually have a lot of better priced products as compared to the more well known shops such as PC express and Octagon. Sometimes their shit is unbearable. A lot of the people there also dont understand PC's so be wary of their advice. If you're okay with 2nd hand theres also a philippine gamers group where they trade GPU and old computers. Message me if you want help building your PC. PC part pickers will be useless since pricing here is stupid

(I had one guy look at my stupid and dumbfounded by me asking if they had any 480's in stock, and he kept saying no such thing ever excited. So i just took the price list and realized PC express only has a shit ton of nvidia gpus.) 

51 minutes ago, GamingPug said:

Update Update! :)

Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 965T 3.4 Ghz Black Edition

Motherboard: Biostar A960D+V2 (AM3+)

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws X (Dual) 2x4gb DDR3 1600 CL9

Graphics Card: Sapphire HD 6770 1GB GDDR5

Casing: Cooler Master USP 100 (Black and Red)
Monitor: AOC 18".

So my friend is willing to sell me this ^ rig for $155. Was used but mainly on light gaming and browsing. Now I'm looking for a good PSU for this any recommendation? :) Thanks!

I agree that the price you're getting all that is fine but thats a very dated rig. I doubt you'll have much to go with. Maybe it will last another year and a half.

1 hour ago, GamingPug said:

Update Update! :)

Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 965T 3.4 Ghz Black Edition

Motherboard: Biostar A960D+V2 (AM3+)

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws X (Dual) 2x4gb DDR3 1600 CL9

Graphics Card: Sapphire HD 6770 1GB GDDR5

Casing: Cooler Master USP 100 (Black and Red)
Monitor: AOC 18".

So my friend is willing to sell me this ^ rig for $155. Was used but mainly on light gaming and browsing. Now I'm looking for a good PSU for this any recommendation? :) Thanks!

Uh. it works. 

That platform is dead though and if you ever want to upgrade, then you're gonna just have to restart and make a completely different build; if you went with intel you could upgrade to an i5 in the future. 

a CX 430 by corsair would be a fine option, so would EVGA's 430 would be too. 

They're priced around the same