Metallica is going to Antarctica

http://www.metallica.com/news/journey-to-the-bottom-of-the-earth.asp

I think this is very interesting. Has this been done before?

(You might have to copy/paste the link. I am writing this from my smartphone)

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

They'll crack the ice....

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Very cool i hope it's filmed so i can watch it to :D

Intel 3930K @ 4,4ghz | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Corsair Dominator GT 16gb | EVGA GTX 680 Classified | Asus Xonar Xense | Corsair HX 1050 | Corsair H100i | Corsair Force 3 120gb | Western Digital 2tb Black |

Why does this remind me of Deathclock?Death_Clock_Metalocalypse_TV_Series-3301

The drum says dethklök.
why can't i make awesome letters like å ä ö?

The drum says dethklök.

why can't i make awesome letters like å ä ö?

Because I'm 'Murican

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

It will be epic...as are all of their shows. Interesting to see how the equipment will do though. 

Prog Master race reporting in! I want Dream Theater, Opeth, BTBAM, and a (c.1990) Queensryche live at The North Pole. :P

AMD FX-8320 @ 4.3 ghz | Corsair H60 (Push/Pull)|  8GB Kingston Hyper X DDR3 1.6 ghz | Sapphire HD 7870 Oc'd | Biostar TA970 MOBO OCZ 750w  PSU | 2TB HDD + 120gb Kingston V300 SSD| Coolermaster CM Storm Enforcer Case | SoundBlaster Audigy SE  Windows 7                                                                                      "I am a leaf on the wind, watch me..."   "You know nothing Jon Snauhh" "Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."

/Steam Profile/Folding@home stats/TekSyndicate Fourms/  \m/  RIP David Gold (1980-2011) \m/ RIP Peter Steele (1962-2010) \m/ RIP Chuck Schuldiner (1967-2001) \m/ RIP Dio (1942-2010) \m/ RIP Cliff Burton (1962-1986) \m/ RIP Dime (1966-2004)

They'll crack the ice....

Yes. That is probably what's gonna happen :D

They will break records... in having the smallest audience for one of their concerts ever.

Yup. Pretty much. But it will be awesome to be the audience though! Wish i could go...

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014