All USB devices keep disconnecting and reconnecting Windows 10

PeggersXtreme
7 minutes ago, PeggersXtreme said:

ah right so some of those pins on the 24pin connector are powered of the 5v rail specially for the USB and rear i/o?

I can not confirm that but from what I know somwhere that 5V rail leads to the USb ports to supply them with power but I am neither an expert nor do I have anything specific. I am post student age I like physics and that is something I concluded using logic but I didn't do any research so I might aswell be telling you something completely stupid. The 5V rail exists for sure though :P
atx-connector-20-24pin.jpeg That is a "yes, that is how it works".

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

2 minutes ago, GER_T4IGA said:

I can not confirm that but from what I know somwhere that 5V rail leads to the USb ports to supply them with power but I am neither an expert nor do I have anything specific. I am post student age I like physics and that is something I concluded using logic but I didn't do any research so I might aswell be telling you something completely stupid. The 5V rail exists for sure though :P
atx-connector-20-24pin.jpeg That is a "yes, that is how it works".

Ah ok thanks anyway it's fixed the issue I was just having a guess that some of those pins that connect to the 5v rail must power the rear ports which would of course make the usb devices play up if they were losing power

Custom PC:

Intel Core i7 5960X GTX1080 Strix | 64gb 2400mhz DDR4 Corsair Vengeance Ram | Samsung S951 256gb M.2 | 4TB WD Blue SSHD | EVGA Supernova G2 1300watt PSU | Acer XB270HU | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB |