GTX1050Ti Compatibility

Hi everyone, I will be buying a this November 2016. But I am not sure if it will be compatible on my P8H61-M LX3 PLUS R2.0 motherboard. Will someone help me THANKS ^_^ 

overview.jpgr_600x450.jpg

if it has a pcie slot it would work. and make sure that the mobo can supply enough power

G502 Lightspeed Review

PC:

Spoiler

i5-6400

GIGABYTE GA-H110M-DS2

CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 2X4 DDR4-2666MHz

ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX 1060-O6G

SEAGATE 2TB HDD

FUJISTU F300 240GB SSD

CORSAIR CX750M

Laptop:

Spoiler

Acer Nitro 5
i5 8300h
GTX 1050 4Gb
12 Gb RAM

128 Gb SSD

1 Tb HDD

Peripherals:

Spoiler

Keyboard:

Logitech G310 Atlas Dawn (Romer G)

Rexus Legionare MX5.1 (Content Browns)

Mice:

Logitech G602

Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Steelseries Rival 105

Logitech M330

Headset:

Logitech G430 
Cooler Master MH 752

Hey there Oswin. Thanks for replying. I researched this graphics card of mine which is the gtx630 2GB and it is a has a PCI-E express slot 3.0 which is 16xslot I guess. and what is a mobo by the way?

4 minutes ago, Jordan Gulrajani said:

Hey there Oswin. Thanks for replying. I researched this graphics card of mine which is the gtx630 2GB and it is a has a PCI-E express slot 3.0 which is 16xslot I guess. and what is a mobo by the way?

It should work, given there isn't some pre-existing issue with your current hardware. 

Mobo = short for motherboard

CPU: AMD Sempron 2400+ / MOBO: Abit NF7-S2G / GPU: WinFast A180BT 64MB / RAM: Mushkin DDR333 256MBx2 / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 120GB

5 minutes ago, Jordan Gulrajani said:

That's an Ivy Bridge motherboard, right? Then you're fine. Anything you're using now for your power supply is also sufficient.

2 minutes ago, MaxBunny said:

That's an Ivy Bridge motherboard, right? Then you're fine. Anything you're using now for your power supply is also sufficient.

My power supply has a 600W but it has to pci-e connectors for high card gaming. So will this be enough power to power up the GTX1050Ti?

5 minutes ago, meenmeen1103 said:

It should work, given there isn't some pre-existing issue with your current hardware. 

Mobo = short for motherboard

Hi there. Thanks for replying and the details you have given to me. So the GTX1050Ti is a good choice for my prebuilt system?

Hello Jordan!

The 1050ti is a basic card and not the most powerful, it will most likely suit your board provided that you can power it up.

As long as you know how powerful it is and if it gives you the results you are looking for in game you are good to go.

1 minute ago, MVPernula said:

Hello Jordan!

The 1050ti is a basic card and not the most powerful, it will most likely suit your board provided that you can power it up.

As long as you know how powerful it is and if it gives you the results you are looking for in game you are good to go.

Thanks for the awesome reply Pernula. So the GTX1050Ti is a good choice for me since I am budgeting my money for PC GAMING. I have another question can this card run triple A title games at ultra settings in 1080p resolution at 30FPS above? 

10 minutes ago, Jordan Gulrajani said:

Thanks for the awesome reply Pernula. So the GTX1050Ti is a good choice for me since I am budgeting my money for PC GAMING. I have another question can this card run triple A title games at ultra settings in 1080p resolution at 30FPS above? 

yes.

Personal build >  New-ish AMD main gaming setup           

PLEASE QUOTE OR @ ME FOR A RESPONSE xD 

10 minutes ago, Jordan Gulrajani said:

The card can run 1080p, not all AAA titles however. At least not in Ultra.
Check this video out!

10 minutes ago, MVPernula said:

The card can run 1080p, not all AAA titles however. At least not in Ultra.
Check this video out!

Thanks Pernula. This video helped me on how this card runs modern games in a given resolutions and settings. Again thank you so much ^_^ now I can decide this is the card that I am looking for

3 minutes ago, Megah3rtz said:

here's some benchmarks, and a comparison to other cards if you're interested.

Thanks for the link of the video. Now I can compare this card to the other cards that are in the market right now, :)

2 minutes ago, Jordan Gulrajani said:

Thanks Pernula. This video helped me on how this card runs modern games in a given resolutions and settings. Again thank you so much ^_^ now I can decide this is the card that I am looking for

I'm glad to have been able to help, feel free to ask again if anything comes up!

7 minutes ago, MVPernula said:

I'm glad to have been able to help, feel free to ask again if anything comes up!

Ok, I will do that by following your page :) 

1 hour ago, Oswin said:

if it has a pcie slot it would work. and make sure that the mobo can supply enough power

great idubbbz reference, much respect