Windows 10 64 bit BTHUSB Error

Hello all, I have just finished building my dream pc, and all of a sudden while in Team Speak and using my mouse and keyboard I temporarily lost connections. I immediately go into event viewer and see BTHUSB error, and also the following.

Windows cannot store Bluetooth authentication codes (link keys) on the local adapter. Bluetooth keyboards might not work in the system BIOS during startup. My mouse and keyboard began to get full functionality and my headphones but I'm muted in teamspeak. Specs are listed below. Please help...

Intel I7 6950X

Asus X99 Strix Motherboard 

128gb Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 memory 

2x Titan X Pascal in SLI

Corsair 1500i Power supply

Samsung 512 950 Pro M.2 (Primary)

2x Samsung 850 pro (Secondary)

Corsair 540 Air case

IMG_2507.JPG

Thank you, what else can I add to give a better description?

Just now, jinroh10 said:

Thank you, what else can I add to give a better description?

Why don't you just say your USB's aren't working? Most people just answer to that.

The geek himself.

Thank you, what else can I add to give a better description? Last time I did that, ppl asked for what system am I running, specs and so forth...so I have all information that I had.

I don't know the solution, but... that PC... so awesome :o 

Main Rig - AMD Ryzen 1800X @ 3.9 - NZXT Kraken X62 - MSI X370 SLI PLUS - G.Skill TRIDENT Z RGB 16GB 2667MHz - 2 x Gigabyte GeForce GTX1080 WindForce OC - NZXT S340 (Purple-White) - OCZ 120GB, Seagate 1TB - Corsair RM750i 80+ Gold - SAMSUNG S24D590 24", HP L1950g - Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum - Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum - Creative Cambridge Sound Works + two random Philips speakers, Logitech G430 headset - Win 10 Pro x64

Retro Gaming PC - ASUS T3

Server - HP ProLiant DL380 G6(Currently assembling it) - 2 x Intel Xeon E5520 2.26GHz 8MB Quad Core Processor

NAS - Zyxel NSA320S 2 x Seagate Constellation ES 2TB(RAID1) - QNAP TS-212 1 x 500GB

-=Logitech FanBoiiiiiiii=-

I love NZXT as well <3

Maybe post a new thread, people seem to admire your pc more than the question lol

The geek himself.