Coolermaster Elite 120 Lan/Media Rig

Serbian_Souljah

This is my Coolermaster Elite 120 Lan/Media Rig, it is Generally next to my T.V for movies and internet browsing from the couch It stores all of my Movies and T.V shows and has games that i play with friends, such as CS 1.6, Race 07, Torchlight II and LoL.

Specs:

CPU: INTEL CELERON G550 2.6GHz

H/S: Stock :(

RAM: G-skill Ripjawz 1333MHz 2x2GB

M/B: ASUS P8H77-I 1155 Socket

GPU: INNO3D GTX-550Ti 1GB

PSU: Corsair CX-430W 80+

SSD: SSDNOW 200V+ 60GB

CASE: Coolermaster Elite 120

PC030020_zpsdef213d4.jpg

PC030025_zps5fdee2bb.jpg

P3010002_zps5e7b8e1d.jpg

It's not bad for what i use it for although it needs a better CPU, i was thinking of getting an i3 for it.

Might want to check and see if the side fan is spinning. I have the same case and the side fan had to be jump started with a nudge.

looks like a great rig and im sure you a performance increase if you upgrade to a i3

How are the temperatures under load? I'm looking into buying that case to put next to my TV, I don't want it to be loud though.

How are the temperatures under load? I'm looking into buying that case to put next to my TV' date=' I don't want it to be loud though.[/quote']

It's alright when watching movies and browsing the web, but when gaming it can get pretty hot and loud, but it's only because my GPU heats up the inside of the case. Without the 550Ti it runs cooler and quieter.

Can u mount a 120 or 240 mil rad in der ??

around how much did this cost you if you dont mind me asking i want one and it is worth getting one for your tv?

Can u mount a 120 or 240 mil rad in der ??
You can mount a 120mm Radiator, but to do so you have to remove the hard drive cage. To remove the Hard drive cage you have to drill out 6-7 rivets.

This is what it cost me, only things i changed was the SSD, HDD and GPU because they don't sell the ones i have anymore but still the same price. Oh and this is in Australian Dollars and from an Australian Store.

post-2641-13667861120957_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

Great build, I built one for my brother as a light gaming and office computer. I noticed you didn't take a pic of the other side:-P. I just took the little side fan out and out and put a noctua in the front, works great and cool!

seems like there is trade offs in every itx case, with quite a few cases heat sinks are a problem, with others its graphics card lengths, with others its the amount of pci-e slots, some its hard drives, some its airflow, some its power supply length, some its either or like a prodigy, if you want a graphics card you loose hard drives and it you want a 240mm rad you lose your optical. with the node 304 either a long power supply or a long graphics card. most have problems with cable management in some way.

​i have a node 304 with a gtx 670, i5-3570k @ 4.6ghz, 8gb ram, AIO liquid cooler, ssd, 2tb mechanical, asus p8z77-i deluxe/wd, 500w 80+ bronze power supply. my limitation was power supply length but everything else from my midtower minus the atx mobo of course went in really easily with room to spare and my temps are even better than most of my previous midtower builds

Case: Cubitek MiniCube CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.7GHz GPU: Asus GTX 670 DirectCUII MoBo: Asus P8Z77-i Deluxe/WD RAM: G.Skill Sniper 2133MHz

SSD: Sandisk Extreme 120GB HDD: WD Black 2TB AIO Water Cooler: Antec Kuhler 620 Fans: Corsair SP120 Thermal Paste: MX4

Headphones: Grado SR-80i Keyboard: Corsair K65 Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Monitor: Asus MX279H Phone: HTC One Tablet: Nexus 7 (2013)

Great build' date=' I built one for my brother as a light gaming and office computer. I noticed you didn't take a pic of the other side:-P. I just took the little side fan out and out and put a noctua in the front, works great and cool![/quote']

Yeah the other side is not so pretty. So lets just admire the good side, :D

seems like there is trade offs in every itx case' date=' with quite a few cases heat sinks are a problem, with others its graphics card lengths, with others its the amount of pci-e slots, some its hard drives, some its airflow, some its power supply length, some its either or like a prodigy, if you want a graphics card you loose hard drives and it you want a 240mm rad you lose your optical. with the node 304 either a long power supply or a long graphics card. most have problems with cable management in some way. ​i have a node 304 with a gtx 670, i5-3570k @ 4.6ghz, 8gb ram, AIO liquid cooler, ssd, 2tb mechanical, asus p8z77-i deluxe/wd, 500w 80+ bronze power supply. my limitation was power supply length but everything else from my midtower minus the atx mobo of course went in really easily with room to spare and my temps are even better than most of my previous midtower builds[/quote']

Yeah the only thing i wish i could put in here is a H60 but i need to drill out the HDD cage :(

• 1 month later...

This build has been sold to upgrade the Gaming rig. It served me well but i just wasn't using it enough.If you want to see where the money from this went have a look at my Gaming rig thread i just updated it.