My workstation will not boot, nothing come on screen :(

i have tryed:

- with only one cpu

- with only one ram stick

- with no usb devices in

- with no ssd/hdd in

- screen works with others PC's

Can it be that my GPU is not supported?

the error came after i switched my cpu cooler and gpu, but when i switch back it still don't work :(

Hardware:
CPU : 2xXeon 2670v3
CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H80i v2
Motherboard: Asus Z10PE-D16 WS
Ram: Kingston DDR4 2133MHz 32GB ECC/REG
SSD 2: Samsung 850 EVO 1TB
SSD 1: Samsung 950 PRO 256GB M.2
PSU: CORSAIR RM1000x 1000W
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Sea Hawk X

Do a BIOS reset. Check the manual if you are not familiar to how to do so. Could be as simple as that., if not that, attempt to boot off the onboard graphics and see if you can set the display output to the gfx card. or auto.

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 3.2GHz || GPU:(first release,used) MSI R9 270 OC || Motherboard:MSI Z97-G45 Gaming Motherboard || RAM: 8 GB G.Skill Sniper 1600 || Monitors: Vizio 22 in Ultra slim 1080p TV || Storage: Seagate barracuda 160 GB 7200RPM,(REFURB) 1TB toshiba 7200RPM || PSU: (stripped from 2013 CAD PC)Corsair CX600 build was under $420

BE SURE TO FOLLOW YOUR THREADS! READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN TROUBLESHOOTING!! http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/40334-read-before-asking-for-help/

3 minutes ago, G33k 4 L1F3 said:

Do a BIOS reset. Check the manual if you are not familiar to how to do so. Could be as simple as that., if not that, attempt to boot off the onboard graphics and see if you can set the display output to the gfx card. or auto.

Do what G33K 4 L1F3 said but I would try booting off onboard graphics first

Did you triple check that all the connectors are correct? Specifically the dummy PWM for the CPU_Fan. Maybe the back plate of the cooler is shorting something. Sometimes certain monitors won't work over certain connections (hdmi,vga,DP) until the GPU drivers are installed. Start off by testing again with your old graphics card and go from there. If it still wont post you know the GPU probably isn't the issue,  

Did you accidentally bend pins on your motherboard? Also try airing out your PSU

2 hours ago, LeapFrogMasterRace said:

Did you triple check that all the connectors are correct? Specifically the dummy PWM for the CPU_Fan. Maybe the back plate of the cooler is shorting something. Sometimes certain monitors won't work over certain connections (hdmi,vga,DP) until the GPU drivers are installed. Start off by testing again with your old graphics card and go from there. If it still wont post you know the GPU probably isn't the issue,  

Whenever you say "post" does that just mean that the computer properly boots?

Do the fans come on?  Can you detect any power going into the board?

Did I help you to fix your problem or at least did offer somewhat valuable advice? Consider giving my post a "informative" or "thumbs up".

SYSTEM 2: Modded G3 case with Gigabyte GA-G33M-S2L, Intel E8600 (O.C to 4.2GHz.), 4GB GSkill PC8500, Nvidia 8800GTS (512M), Cooling provided by Scythe Big Shrunkin, HDD 1 = OSX 10.9.5, HDD 2 = Windows 7 Pro X64. (Placed 3rd in MacMod  of the year 2012) (For info see:  http://insanelymac.com/forum/topic/285641-and-the-winner-for-macmod-of-2012-is/

LAPTOP: Inspiron 1720, Modded BIOS, X9000 Core 2 extreme OC'ed and undervolted to 3.4GHz (windows only) , 6GB DDR2 800, 8600M GT, 1920x1200 Glossy display, Sigmatel Audio, 2 Kingston HyperX 120GB drives (1 with Windows 7 x64 pro & 1 with OSX 10.9.5) X9000 Processor World Record Holder since 02/2013 on Geekbench 2 : http://browser.primatelabs.com/geekbench2/search?dir=desc&q=x9000&sort=score

• 1 month later...
On 11/2/2016 at 8:18 PM, iHoller said:

My workstation will not boot, nothing come on screen :(

i have tryed:

- with only one cpu

- with only one ram stick

- with no usb devices in

- with no ssd/hdd in

- screen works with others PC's

Can it be that my GPU is not supported?

the error came after i switched my cpu cooler and gpu, but when i switch back it still don't work :(

Hardware:
CPU : 2xXeon 2670v3
CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H80i v2
Motherboard: Asus Z10PE-D16 WS
Ram: Kingston DDR4 2133MHz 32GB ECC/REG
SSD 2: Samsung 850 EVO 1TB
SSD 1: Samsung 950 PRO 256GB M.2
PSU: CORSAIR RM1000x 1000W
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Sea Hawk X

you may need to set video to some legacy mode I saw on tech syndicate for there dual xeon build

6600K - ASUS Z270i Gaming ITX - 8GB Corsair  Vengence LPX DDR4 2400MHZ - EVGA 1070SC - 120GB HyperX Savage SSD - CX430 PSU:|

PSU tier list-