Sort by answered/unanswered

ultimatemythbuster
Go to solution Solved by colonel_mortis,

It isn't possible at the moment, but it is something that we will look into adding in the future.

Hi,

Sorry if this has already been asked or already exists and I just haven't found it.  I haven't used the forum much since the major redesign.  I remember we used to be able to sort a forum thread by answered/unanswered questions.  This made it really easy to find questions to give answers to.  I don't see this option anymore in the sort options.  Is it still possible to do this?

Thank you.

Desktop: Intel Core i7-6700K, ASUS Z170-A, ASUS STRIX GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512 GB Samsund 840 Pro, Seasonic X series 650W PSU, Fractal Design Define R4, 2x5TB HDD

Hypervisor 1: Intel Xeon E5-2630L, ASRock EPC612D8, 16GB DDR4 ECC RAM, Intel RT3WB080 8-port RAID controller plus expansion card, Norco RPC-4020 case, 20x2TB WD Red HDD

Other spare hypervisors: Dell Poweredge 2950, HP Proliant DL380 G5

Laptops: ThinkPads, lots of ThinkPads

It isn't possible at the moment, but it is something that we will look into adding in the future.

HTTP/2 203

We would need to find a way to start encouraging people to actually mark their topics as solved before this would be worth it

Shipping sucks

56 minutes ago, GSTARR said:

We would need to find a way to start encouraging people to actually mark their topics as solved before this would be worth it

It's a chicken and the egg problem.  Nobody will mark things as solved if it has no real effect.

Desktop: Intel Core i7-6700K, ASUS Z170-A, ASUS STRIX GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512 GB Samsund 840 Pro, Seasonic X series 650W PSU, Fractal Design Define R4, 2x5TB HDD

Hypervisor 1: Intel Xeon E5-2630L, ASRock EPC612D8, 16GB DDR4 ECC RAM, Intel RT3WB080 8-port RAID controller plus expansion card, Norco RPC-4020 case, 20x2TB WD Red HDD

Other spare hypervisors: Dell Poweredge 2950, HP Proliant DL380 G5

Laptops: ThinkPads, lots of ThinkPads