Cheapest option to buy BF4

ricepeas

So im looking to buy BF4 and BF4 premium. Does anyone know what is the best place/option to buy it?

Battlelog and Steam: TheQuickRedFox

So im looking to buy BF4 and BF4 premium. Does anyone know what is the best place/option to buy it?

Buy a R9 290X and if you get one soon enough, you get those for free with it. Pretty much. :)

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Origin Store and look for discount codes, I'd check the game deals page from Tek Syndicate.

You could buy it with the five finger discount at your nearest store.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

In three years.

But i want to play on release :(

Buy a R9 290X and if you get one soon enough, you get those for free with it. Pretty much. :)

Haha i dont quite have almost $600 to spare

Origin Store and look for discount codes, I'd check the game deals page from Tek Syndicate.

Ok, thanks ill take a look around there

Does r9 280x also come with free BF4? Planned to buy that card soon.

You do this and post results. Then ill do it.

Lol at @Vitalius you up for another 290X

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

Lol at @Vitalius you up for another 290X

... I do have the spare capital to do such a thing. 

... Nah, I'm good. :) Sorry. Need that for monitors + speakers, and I somehow doubt that would end well.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

... I do have the spare capital to do such a thing. 

... Nah, I'm good. :) Sorry. Need that for monitors + speakers, and I somehow doubt that would end well.

You dont NEED monitors and a speaker, you could just buy me the 290x :D?

You could wait a month or so, I bet there'll be sales on origin for it.

Doesn't anybody remember Crysis 3 and their 50% off sale like 2 weeks after the release?

You could wait a month or so, I bet there'll be sales on origin for it.

Doesn't anybody remember Crysis 3 and their 50% off sale like 2 weeks after the release?

Yeah but i dont really see them doing that with BF4.

Would probably have to wait till Black Friday/Cyber Monday.

Plus i really wanted to play from release.

Yeah but i dont really see them doing that with BF4.

Would probably have to wait till Black Friday/Cyber Monday.

Plus i really wanted to play from release.

Well then I would look at GMG for possible coupons and whatnot.

Other than that, you'll be paying full price.

Buy a 290X

Activate the code

Return the 290X

Free BF4 copy

Doesn't work like that, they refund your initial purchase amount minus the value of the game codes. 

Error: 410

I received an email from GMG today. 20% off BF4 if you vote for it in some silly poll they're running. Not sure if it's exclusive to people on their mailing list or not. Worth checking it out I suppose.

greenmangaming, or if you really want to mexico origin store.

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

it includes premium or your talking from air?

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

it includes premium or your talking from air?

It includes premium, yes. I got mine. I got an email from Newegg giving me Premium on all systems (Consoles & PC). So it definitely comes with it.

† Christian Member †

i have a 20% off coupon for BF4 from green man gaming if you want.

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

I bought it for $43 with China Rising a few days ago.

1) Most of the gaming and tech forum public is too uninformed and scared to use CD key websites, even though there are basically no problems with the most reputable ones out there (cjs-cdkeys, cdkeys.com, etc.) and virtually no chance of being banned from Origin.

2) The key won't be released until Nov 1st instead of Oct 29th. But I can live with this, because I have real life responsibilities and can't halt my world just to play a video game, plus it's Halloween weekend so bars/parties kind of take precedence over video games. Having saved $17 on a game that I likely won't play for more than a few months anyway more than makes up for this minor inconvenience.

Edit: I got it from cdkeys.com (with the 5% off coupon for liking them on facebook). Purchased both BFBC2 and BF3 from another reputable site, cjs-cdkeys, years ago and never had a single problem or got banned after hundreds of hours of play on both