Best text-to-speech for youtube?

Carlos1010

Hi all,

So my friend is wanting to start a YouTube channel but he doesn't want to show hes actual voice so he uses text-to-speech (He is doing top 5 lists). Is there a software that can do this and which one does it in such a matter where people can barley notice that it comes from a robot. Also it has to be free and that it doesn't have this "copyright" thing against people using it for YouTube and get money off it. Thanks.

I'm part of the "Help a noob foundation" 

something like that doesn't really exist, he's probably better of using a good voice distorter. also top 5 lists are not my cup of tea at all but eh im not here to judge :P. i mean robots are nowhere close to simulating real human sentences, they can do loose words now but nuances in an sentence with different emotions is an entirely different field.

2 minutes ago, tlink said:

something like that doesn't really exist, he's probably better of using a good voice distorter. also top 5 lists are not my cup of tea at all but eh im not here to judge :P. i mean robots are nowhere close to simulating real human sentences, they can do loose words now but nuances in an sentence with different emotions is an entirely different field.

Oh ok, is there any software that does change his voice after he saids what he wants to say? Like I mean any apps on the app store. Yeah I told him that there are alot of competition about this top 5 list but he still wants a go for it lol

Just now, Carlos1010 said:

Oh ok, is there any software that does change his voice after he saids what he wants to say? Like I mean any apps on the app store. Yeah I told him that there are alot of competition about this top 5 list but he still wants a go for it lol

most of the apps are pretty shit, but any of them will probably do. most of them are very silly though and i don't think that that's what he's going for :P 

1 minute ago, tlink said:

most of the apps are pretty shit, but any of them will probably do. most of them are very silly though and i don't think that that's what he's going for :P 

Are there any computer software then that can do modify the speech so that it cannot be recognized by other people? Thanks

7 hours ago, Carlos1010 said:

Are there any computer software then that can do modify the speech so that it cannot be recognized by other people? Thanks

he can play around a little with this, http://onlinetonegenerator.com/pitch-shifter.html , they also have tools to stretch the segment out and compress it etc. just give him this article

http://www.wikihow.com/Disguise-Your-Voice